Tension

Your POV:

If you thought the first half was bad, the second was even worse.

Morgan had the ball and was running towards goal. Jess ran all the way back to help defend. I ran too. So did Rachel. 

Hope's POV:

It felt like it was slow motion. Jess slid into Morgan from behind and took her down. In the box. The tackle was hideous. Morgan laid on the ground holding her leg.

Y/N ran towards her and looked up at Jess. Carson got involved. 

"Grandma Hope what's happening?"

"The shit hit the fan." I said. "And never repeat that understand?"

"Yes ma'am!" He stood up and looked in the direction of Morgan. "Is mama ok?"

"I don't know yet bud."

"Your old team is dirty." He said. "I don't like them." I ruffled his hair. "Except for aunt Carson. Her and mommy are friends and she hasn't hurt anyone."

"Yeah Carson's pretty civil."

Your POV:

"Get the stretcher." Jess said. "1 down."

I stood up. "I've had enough of your shit this game."

"Oh have you?"

"Ok!" Ref said. He pointed to the spot and the fans cheered. "I've had enough of you." He gave me a yellow and Jess her 2nd. Now Seattle was down 2 players!

"You're fucking kidding!" Jess complained. "She dove!"

"She's not you." Cari said. "Get off the field we got a penalty to take." 

Kim Little pushed Jess off the field so the came could continue. Morgan was taken out by the trainers and was replaced. 

I stepped up to take the penalty.

AJ's POV:

Mama was helped off the field and into the locker room. I hope she's okay. Maybe I'll draw her something. Yeah that would help.

I'm just the best.

Mommy put the ball down and backed up. "What's happening?"

"Houston got a penalty." Grandma Hope said. "If Y/N scores they'll go up 2-0."

"Oh. Ok. Go mommy!" I clapped. She took the penalty.

"There we go Y/N!" Hope jumped up. I jumped up and down.

"YAY MOMMY!!!" I yelled. 

Your POV:

I ran towards the bench after scoring the bench.

"YAY MOMMY!!!" I looked up at AJ who was jumping around. I waved to him and he waved back. My teammates jumped on me. 

"10 minutes left lets close this out." I said.