Oh No

So enjoy another chapter! I'm gonna go back to doing homework now! 

Your POV:

"I'm gonna go for a walk." I said. As I walked back inside I heard everyone yelling at Kling.

"Y/N you ok?" Cheney asked. She was in the kitchen.

"Am I ready?"

"What?"

"Am I ready to get married? I'm 21 years old? Am I too young? Should we wait? I don't know if I'm ready Cheney help me." I put my head on her shoulder. She patted my head.

"There, there." She said. "Come on. Walk with me." We went out the front door and for a walk.

Christen's POV:

"How'd AJ handle the news of the baby?" Danny asked.

"He freaked out a little. Then I told him that he'd have a little brother or sister like how Ryan has Luke."

"What'd he say?"

"He said and I quote. "Are mommy and me not good enough? You need another child in this house?" and put his hands on his hips." Everyone laughed.

"Kid's a handful."

"Kid is Y/N jr." Morgan said. 

My phone went off.

"Who texted?" Lindsey asked.

Kling freaked out Y/N

"Oh its"

Don't tell Morgan

"Just Tobin. She misses everyone." I smiled.

What do you mean freaked her out? I texted Tobin back.

I mean you ever see that gif with the dog? With the cupcakes and he has war flashbacks?

Yeah?

THAT WAS Y/N'S REACTION!

What'd Kling say?

She asked her if she was truly ready. Because she's only 21 and has a whole life ahead of her.

I looked up at everyone talking. 

Kling's a dead women. Morgan's talking about how excited she is! If Y/N backs out its on Kling

I locked my phone. "So what are we talking about?"

"You and Tobin." Lindsey said. "Like what's going on with you two?"

"We're "chilling" as she puts it."

Your POV:

"Yes. You're 21. Yeah you're young but you two love each other! Why wait?"

"BECAUSE I'M YOUNG!" I said. "What if I don't want to get married at 21?"

"Do you not want to get married anymore?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" I sighed. "I'm just a child! I JUST graduated from college! All my other friends are worrying about where they're gonna work. I'M WORRYING ABOUT MY WEDDING!"

"Y/N relax please."

"I can't I'm freaking out Cheney. Help me."

"Kling has broken you." She said.

Hope's POV:

"YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T BEAT YOUR ASS KLINGENBERG!" 

No that wasn't me who yelled it. 

It was Kelley.

"Kel babe. Relax please." 

"She basically ruined a wedding. The wedding that we've all been planning for a YEAR!" 

"I was just being honest." Kling said. "I didn't think she'd actually rethink everything. Guess she might NOT be ready."

Kelley started to laugh. "I'm gonna fucking choke you."

"OK!" I picked up Maya. "Not in front of our kids." I said. Tobin helped me bring the twins inside. 

"Do you think the weddings off?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"Cause Christen texted me about how excited Morgan is."