The Day

Your POV:

Our honeymoon ended and we returned home. We landed in Georgia to pick up AJ and hang out with everyone. Morgan had an appointment with the doctor, and I had a press conference over my next move as a pro.

We landed back in Houston and got settled. "I'm heading BBVA." I said. "You want me to take AJ?"

"AJ who do you want to go with? Mommy or me?" Morgan asked.

"Mommy." He said. 

"Ok." 

We got in the car and I headed to BBVA, while Morgan headed to the doctor.

No one's POV:

"When we come back we go live to BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston for the press conference. Where will Y/N Brian be next season. Will she stay in Houston or will she take her talents to Manchester? Stay here with FS1 next."

Hope's POV:

We all sat around the TV and waited for the press conference. By we I mean everyone. All the gals. From the 2015 World Cup team to the 2016 Olympics. We all sat by and watched.

"Do you know anything?" Heather asked. "Little spoiler alert?"

"No. No one knows anything. It's been very private." I said. "Between Y/N, her team, the Dash and Manchester City."

"Damn."

"HAO. Just watch like the rest of us."

No one's POV:

"We now go live to BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston."

"Welcome to todays press conference. Thank you all for coming. We'll bring out Y/N, and Randy. Y/N will make her announcement, when you ask questions please state your name and who or where you work. Now we welcome Y/N Brian and head coach Randy Waldrum."

The walked and sat at the table. You fixed the microphone a few times. "Thank you to everyone for being here today and watching at home. Little bit shocked by how much attention this is getting. Wasn't like this in 2015." Everyone laughed. "After Morgan's announcement I've thought long and hard about this. What's best for my career and my family. There were sleepless nights, lots of phone calls with my agents and Randy, discussing the best options for me, this team, my family."

Randy nodded.

"And that is why I have decided to play for"

Find out next chapter.