No Thanks

I had this written and I can't log into my account to do my classwork SO enjoy the chapter!

Your POV:

Today was AJ's first day of kindergarten! We ended up beating Sky Blue 2-0. Rachel and Morgan scored. It was a good game.

BUT! Today was my child's first day of kindergarten. I could not be more happy!

"AJ!" I ran into his room. "IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!" He threw the blanket off his bed and glared at me.

"No." He said and covered himself again.

"Come on bud! It's your first day of kindergarten! It's an exciting day."

"No." He said again.

"Why don't you wanna get up?"

"Why do I have to go to kindergarten?"

"It's school." I said. "I didn't get to go to school till the time I was in 7th grade. You get to go to high school?"

"Weren't you stupid when you first went to school?"

I looked back towards Morgan. She covered her mouth to muffle her laughing. "No cause I had people who taught me everything I needed to know. I was actually one of the smartest kids when I started school." I said. "Then I went on to high school and college." 

"Am I gonna be stupid?" He sat up.

"No." I said to him and sat on his bed. "Mama told me you guys did a lot of learning while I was in Chicago. And your mama is really smart." I looked back at Morgan and leaned towards AJ. "She might be a tiny bit smarter than me but don't tell her." He nodded. "Good." I sat back.

"So?" Morgan said.

"So let's go to kindergarten!" AJ jumped out of bed and towards the stairs.

"You need to get dressed bud." Morgan said. He turned around and put his hands on his hips.

"Mama we've been through this. I'm not naked!" He walked down the stairs. 

"Well he's not wrong." I said.

"Shut it you." Morgan said and walked down the stairs. 

I shook my head and picked out clothes for AJ. My kid bout to kill it in kindergarten.

AJ's POV:

Mommy and mama held my hands and we walked towards that ugly looking building. They were talking to some lady at a desk now. I don't like her shirt.

"Hi Alexander." She said. 

"Hi." I said. I looked up at mama. "Why did she call me Alexander?"

"Cause that's your name." 

"No it's AJ." I said. "I like to be called AJ." I said to the lady. 

She nodded. "Well I'm sorry on the list it said Alexander Joshua." She said. "But thank you for clearing that up for me AJ. I'll make sure everyone calls you want you want to be called. That ok?"

"Yep." I smiled. "Thank you."

"Ok kiddo." Mommy looked at me. "We'll see you in a few hours. Have a good day make lots of friends." 

I looked back at the lady. "They have to leave?" She nodded. I took a deep breath. "Ok then. Bye mommy. Bye mama." I said. I walked towards the open door. "Is this where we have to be?"

"Yeah." Mommy said. 

"Oh man." I walked in. 

There were people. Ew.

"Hi! I'm Harper. Want to be friends?"

"No thanks." I walked away. 

I sat at a random table.

"Thats my seat. See? It has my name on that tag." This random boy said.

I looked at the tag. "Hmm." I looked back at him. 

"AJ." The lady said. "Your seat is over here." She pointed to a table near the door.

"Thank you." I whispered to myself.

"Looks like we're table buddies." Harper said. 

"Ok." I sat and looked at the clock.

I don't even know how to read it but hopefully I can leave this place soon.