Let's Go

I have a lot of homework to do. It's not due for a couple of weeks but its a lot so I gotta get some of it done. I do have 2 other chapters finished but for now here's this one. Hope you enjoy it. #FreeHopeSolo, #ProtectFratDaddyO'Hara, #TalktoCarliLloyd'sAgent and have a good day.

Morgan's POV:

"Welcome to BBVA Compass Stadium! Today your Houston Dash take on FC Kansas City for a place in the NWSL Championship!"

"GO MOMMY!" AJ yelled. The teams ran out for warm ups.

"Have you talked to Kelley?"

"No." Hope said. "She left with the team and that was it. I don't know what's happening with her."

"Grandma Kel needs a punch in the face."

"AJ. Don't say that."

"It's true mama. She defended that fish person after she hurt you. Grandma Kel needs to be stopped."  

Your POV:

"Semi final game. No slowing down, not till we leave Orlando with that championship." Randy said. "Captain any words?"

"We kicked ass all season. Let's continue to kick ass." I said and looked at Kealia.

"Dash on 3?" Kealia stood up. We all huddled together. 

"1. 2. 3."

"DASH!" 

Hope's POV:

"Please welcome to the field FC Kansas City and your Houston Dash!" The fans screamed and both teams walked onto the field. 

The lineup for FCKC was pretty good. They had ARod but Houston's was a little bit better in my opinion. 

"Your captain, forward #10! Y/N Solo!" The announcer said.

"Wait? What happened to O'Hara?" Morgan asked.

"I don't know." 

Kelley's POV:

"Forward #10 Y/N Solo." 

"She got rid of O'Hara." Jess laughed. I looked down. "You're not hurt by that are you? She's not even your kid."

"You're wrong." I looked at her and got up. 

Hope's POV:

She got rid of O'Hara.

I read Kelley's text.

You have been a bit of an ass Kel. I don't blame her.

I locked my phone and watched the game. Houston won the toss and ran onto the field. 

Your POV:

Groom ran towards Lydia. Sarah ran after her. She shot it and Lydia saved it. "Thank the lord." Rachel said. 

Lydia kicked it up the field and I got a head on it. Kealia took it and sent it across goal for Rachel to tap it in. The keeper tried to get a hand on it but couldn't. I jumped on Rachel. 

"OW!" She screamed.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed back and jumped off her.

"Here we go!" Cari jumped on both of us.

"Babe!" Sarah ran to her.

"GOALLLL!" The fans screamed. "Houston Dash goal scored by #3 Rachel Daly! Dash goal by Daly in the 13th minute assisted by #7 Kealia Ohai!" 

We ran to the bench. "They're gonna keep attacking, pressure them, get them to give the ball up. We got this lets go!" Randy yelled.

"Come on Dash!" A fan yelled.