Orlando

Your POV:

It was set. 

2020 NWSL Championship.

Houston vs Seattle, in Orlando.

Yeah Seattle came back from 3-0 down and tied it. 

Then came the penalties.

DON'T WORRY! Press scored hers.

So now I'd be playing the team that injured my fiancée, and almost tore my family apart.

Kelley and Jess were back from suspension.

Hope was ready to shoot herself when Seattle won the game. She ran outside and everything.

Here I was, on the bus with my teammates, heading to Orlando City Stadium. (It's supposed to be opening in 2017 so lets just say everything ACTUALLY went as planned for Orlando football)

Headphones on. I looked at my lock screen. Me, AJ, and Morgan from AJ's 5th birthday.

That's what I play for. I play for him. I play for her. It's not just me anymore.

"We're here." Andressa tapped my shoulder.

I nodded and got up. We walked into the stadium and waved to fans.

"BEAT THE REIGN! BEAT THE REIGN!!"

"DASH ON!" 

I think that might've been Cari.

We walked into the locker room and got ready for warm ups.

Morgan's POV:

"Mama after the game can we go to Disney World?"

"We already said we would as a late birthday present." I laughed. 

"Ok. And mommy will be there right? And grandma Kel? They aren't gonna fight anymore are they?"

"I hope not." Hope said. "I need a drink if I'm gonna make it through 90 minutes of this." She looked around our seats. 

"Hope relax. Kelley is thinking straight." Kling stopped and thought about it. "I mean she married you so technically she doesn't really think straight but you get the point." She smiled.

"Kling."

"Yeah?"

"Shut up." I said.

"Kelley's back to normal. Plus if she's not, Y/N knows how to handle it. I gave her a bit of a pep talk. Let's just say she isn't gonna take shit from no one anymore." Carli smiled.

"Y/N isn't gonna block Kelley is she? Carli that only works on Twitter!" 

"No it works in real life too! Watch!" Steph said. "Kristie you are now. BLOCKED!" She sat back down.

"Yeah Carli jr. Totally works." Sam said. 

"Sam you are ALSO now. BLOCKED!" 

"I'm gonna hit you with a block if you don't shut the f"

"OK! The teams are coming out!" Lauren said. 

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Orlando City Stadium for the 2020 NWSL Championship!"

The fans screamed.

"Now please welcome to the field you NWSL finalists! 4th place finishers SEATTLE REIGN FC!" The ran out and fans clapped. "1st place finishers, winners of the NWSL Shield, HOUSTON DASH!"

Your POV:

"HOUSTON DASH!"

"LET'S GO!" I clapped. We ran onto the field and started to stretch and warm up.

I stood at midfield and stretched out with Rachel.

"Well well look who we have here." I turned around.

Jess. Kelley was watching closely.

"How's the wife? Ankle good?"

"Why don't you fuck off." Rachel said.

"I can't ask how Morgan's doing? Just trying to be friendly." She smirked. "Unlike foster kid over here. How many families didn't want you? Every single family in the country?"

I stood up and got into her face. "You don't know sit about me, or my life. Why don't you fuck off and let your game talk for you."

Kelley walked over. "Hey. Can everybody just relax?" She pushed Jess back a little.

"Yeah. I'll let my game do the talking. Tell your training staff to be ready." She walked away.

"If she hurts you, I'll hurt her." Kelley said. "Fuck the team your my daughter."

"I second that." Carson said from behind me. "Not the daughter part but like the whole if she hurts you, I'll hurt her thing." We stared at her. "What was that? Shut up Carson? Don't mind if I do."

I laughed and pushed her a little. We went back into the locker room.

90 minutes,

Me vs Fishlock.

Seattle got the most comments!!!! I personally ALSO wanted to see a Y/N vs. Fishlock game again with Kelley.

Will Kelley be good or bad by kick off?

I don't know. Stay tuned to find out.