Just End Already

Your POV:

"The 4th official has indicated that the referee will be adding a minimum of 4 minutes." I looked at the ref. 

"4 minutes?" Kealia said. "For real?"

"We can hold on for 4 minutes." 

Then Williams scored. It was tied again. 4-4.

"Fuck!" I said. "What the fuck!" I looked at the assistant ref. 

"She was offside!" Cari yelled.

The ref ran over. He signaled again that it was a goal. The Flash players ran to midfield.

I walked over to him. "Are you fucking kidding? That was offside. That's the 2nd time you've allowed a goal for them when they were clearly offside!"

"It's a goal." He said. 

"You're a fucking joke man." I walked to midfield. "If your head wasn't in your ass this game would've been over already." I kept walking. He blew his whistle. 

"Seriously!" Cari started yelling at him.

Morgan's POV:

The ref showed Y/N and Cari yellow cards. 

"A yellow card caution has been showed to Houston Dash's #10 Y/N Brian and #5 Cari Roccaro in stoppage time."

The game restarted. Houston sent the ball up the field to Beckie. She passed to Y/N and she scored. 

"YES!" Hope jumped up. "That's my daughter!!"

"That's my number!" Carli jumped up.

"Bro." Hope looked at her.

"Houston Dash GOAL! Dash goal scored in the 120th minute by #10! Y/N BRIAN! That's her 3rd goal of the game!"

"See its the number." Carli leaned back and put her feet up. "That number gives you hat trick powers."

"Maybe I should switch from 9 to 10." Steph said.

"No Steph. See it only works if you know how to finish BEFORE you wear the number." Carli said.

"You really wanna try me? 2011. Penalty. You missed."

"Ok. 2nd season in Boston. You missed all the chances you had. What'd you do? Request a trade."

Your POV:

We were up 5-4. 

Key word. Were.

Sam scored again. 

5-5.

The whistle blew this was heading to penalties. We walked over to the bench. 

"Here's the plan." 

No one's POV:

"And their is the full time whistle. The Flash took the lead late in extra time, the Dash tied it up again with Brian's 3rd goal of the game. Ohai with the assist on that. Those two have been unstoppable for the Dash since Brian got signing."

"Well we are going to penalties here in Kansas City. The 2021 NWSL champion will be crowned when we get back. Stay here with FS1."

PENALTIES AGAIN!!! Everyone who was on the Rio 2016 team is cringing in the stands right now.

KEALIA GOT CALLED IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!