Reminder

Your POV:

We continued to defend and hold onto the ball. We were also waiting to find out how much stoppage time stood between us and that trophy.

"Y/N drop back!" I heard Randy yell. I stood in a more defensive roll. "Hold it!" He yelled. Andressa looked at me with the ball.

"Send it back!" I told her. She passed it back to Cari who held it. 

Morgan's POV:

"Ladies and gentlemen the 4th official has indicated that the referee will be adding 3 minutes."

"COME ON DASH!" Kling stood up. The whole stadium got louder as the Dash waited for those 3 minutes to end.

"Moe?" I looked. One of the Dash staff members was there. "We want you on the field for the trophy." He smiled. "Y/N's orders. The whole team also pushed for it."

I nodded. "Duh lets go." I got up. 

"Mama?" I looked back at AJ.

"Come on little man. You're invited too." AJ clapped. I took his hand and we walked down.

We stood in the tunnel. 

No one's POV:

"O'Hara with the ball. She'll take a shot and Williams will easily grab it. Now it's Solo-O'Hara and she'll send it down the field. The ref is checking her watch now. The 3 minutes are up. She'll blow the whistle! That's it! The Houston Dash are your 2020 NWSL Champions beating Seattle Reign FC 3-0 here in Orlando!" 

The Houston bench cleared. Morgan walked onto the field. "We head down to the field now with Y/N Solo-O'Hara."

Your POV:

"Y/N first off a huge congratulations. You started with Chicago, got traded to Houston, you captained this team to an NWSL championship, and it's only your 1st season in the league. What has this season has been like for you?"

"It's been wild." I laughed. "Disappointing with Chicago, I thought I played good, maybe it wasn't good enough for them but I'm an NWSL champion now so I'm doing something right. Morgan's the true captain of this team. She got hurt though and I took over wearing the armband. Why? I don't know but they picked me to wear it along with Kealia and Morgan and it's just been great."

"You're 21 years old. Olympics, NWSL champion. What's next for you?"

"Well first gonna bring this championship back to Houston and celebrate with our fans. Then I'm getting married in a few weeks so that. Right now I'm just taking everyday as they come."

"Will we see you in Houston Dash orange next season?"

I laughed. "I'd love to be in Houston Dash orange next season, but again I'm taking everyday as they come and if they want me here next season I'll be more than happy to stay."

"Y/N thank you so much for your time and once again congratulations."

"Thank you so much." I smiled.

"MOMMY!" I saw AJ running towards me. I kneeled down and he ran right into my arms. "You're all sweaty but I don't care." He said holding onto my jersey.

"You enjoy the game?"

"YEAH! You're really good mommy! Grandma Hope almost died!" 

"What?" I looked towards Morgan who had her jersey on. 

"She was nervous." 

Kelley shook hands with all the Dash players and walked over to us. "The better team won today." She smiled. "Congrats guys." She hugged Morgan. "I'm proud of you kid." She hugged me. 

"Thanks ma." I hugged her back. She picked AJ up. 

"Sup kid."

He hit her shoulder. "That's for being a jerk!" 

"I deserved it." She said. "You mommy is supposed to punch me too."

"OH yeah. I forgot about that." I laughed. "Thanks for reminding me Kel."

"Shit."