Dash On

Morgan's POV:

"When you gonna tell her?" Cari walked up beside me.

"Tell her what?"

"That you want a baby."

I sighed. "First of all how'd you even know that?"

"I heard you telling Lydia." She said like it was nothing.

"Well keep it to yourself."

I passed a ball back to Ellie. "Why? I need another baby Moe in my life!"

Y/N walked near us. "What about baby Moe?" She kicked a ball towards Rachel.

"I missed my little baby Moe." Cari said.

"You were together during the Olympics." She said. "Cari I'm really starting to worry about you." She ran off towards Rachel.

"I really hate you." I said.

The game was underway and was 0-0. 

Hope's POV

"Look at mama go!" AJ said.

"What about mommy?"

"She's cool too." He shrugged.

"Are you mad are her or something?"

"Grandma Hope. I love my mommy but everyone says I'm just like her. I don't want to be like her. I want to be AJ!"

I laughed. "Let me tell you something. After I adopted Y/N-"

"Mommy."

"Right. Sorry. After I adopted mommy," He nodded. "Everyone said she was like me. She played soccer for the U-20s and all the commentators called her "Mini Hope" instead of her name. She was really upset about it and even stopped playing soccer." 

"So I stop doing what?"

"You don't have to stop anything." I said. "As she got older she realized that she was her own person and started to show people that she was more than Hope's daughter. Besides" I looked back to the field. "saying you're like her shouldn't be a bad thing." I ruffled his hair. 

"But I want to be AJ." 

"You are AJ." I said. "You just remind us of Y/N." I said. "It's a good thing. We still know you're AJ though. And we love you just the way you are." 

He nodded. "Ok." He looked back to the game. "GO MOMMY!" 

I smiled. "Dash on!" 

"What's that?"

"Houston Dash. Dash on."

"I thought you were a Reign fan?"

"I am. But they aren't playing so I'm supporting the Dash. Don't tell Grandma Kelley."

"Ok."

"Are you ever gonna call us grandma without our names at the end?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I'm only this many let me live." He look at the field and held up 3 fingers.

"2 more kid." I said.

He added 2 more fingers, but didn't take his eyes off the game.

"There we go."

Get ready for a whole lot of AJ!