Time to Pick

Your POV:

"Mommy can I go with you?"

"I wish you could buddy, but you have school." I said. "Mama is gonna take you and I'll be there to pick you up ok?"

He nodded. "Ok." He hugged me. "I love you." 

I kissed the top of his head. "I love you too." I stood up and kissed Morgan. "I'll call you when I get out."

"Ok. Good luck." 

I got in my car and drove to meet with my agent, manger and important people from the Dash.

"Y/N hi." My manager shook my hand. "We've looked over both offers. Houston is offering 3 years. Manchester is offering 4. The NWSL is only league play. With Manchester you'll have other tournaments." I nodded. "Obviously, the move to England would be a lot of work, your fiancée, Morgan? She's agreed to another 2 years with the Dash not including this year she is taking off."

"So she'd be here, and I'd be in England?"

"Correct." He said. "I know you and Morgan are getting married in a few weeks, you have AJ, but you're career is just beginning to take off. You've only played 1 season as a pro and you've got offers through the roof!" He smiled. "I'm not saying only focus on your career and forget your family, but think about your goals for your future as a pro soccer player. What do you want?"

"Success for myself and the team I'm on."

"Understandable." My manager cut in. "Do you see yourself in Houston for a long period of time?"

"I mean yeah. They gave me a chance when Chicago didn't. I love it here."

"Can you see yourself experiencing life in another country?"

"Everyone dreams of going abroad." I smiled. "But 4 years? AJ would be 9 when my contract ends. And if they want me to resign."

She nodded. "I understand that. Manchester have given a deadline of January 1st. You have till then. Houston their offer stays until preseason ends." 

"Ok." Randy and the rest of the staff showed up. 

"Let's talk about our deal." 

Morgan's POV:

"You excited for the wedding?"

"So excited." I said. "Did you ever think of backing out before your wedding?"

"Morgan Paige Brian if you back out I will drag you to the altar myself." 

"Relax. I'm not gonna back out. I was wondering if you ever like rethought everything?" 

Lauren nodded. "Everyone gets cold feet. You start you question if you're ready to get married. If the person you're marrying is right for you." She smiled. "Then you realize that you love that person and can't wait to marry them."

I smiled.

"I know you. I know Y/N. I love both of you equally." She said. "Do you love her?"

"Of course."

"Can you see yourself spending the rest of your life with her?"

"I basically already have." I said.

"Then there's nothing to rethink."

"Am I ready though?"

"Are you ready to be married? No one's ever ready for anything that happens. You weren't ready to be a mom when you flew out to meet AJ. Look at you now. You're a perfect mother. Moe, life is all about making mistakes. You aren't ready to be married and that's understandable. I wasn't either but now I couldn't imagine my life NOT married to Jrue." She smiled.

"What would we do without you Cheney?"

"I don't know. I'm surprised the US Women's Soccer team made it through 2016 without exploding." She laughed.

"That year was a joke never bring it up again." I said. 

"Hey." She put her hands up. "You weren't the coach."

So! Big decision to make! 

Houston or Manchester?

Marriage or no marriage?

Baby Moe or no baby Moe?

Comment below which team you want to play for! Only comment ONCE! All doubles will only be counted ONCE!