New Life

Previously on No Longer Solo

"After Morgan's announcement I've thought long and hard about this. What's best for my career and my family. There were sleepless nights, lots of phone calls with my agents and Randy, discussing the best options for me, this team, my family."

Randy nodded.

"And that is why I have decided to play for"

Your POV:

"Today we welcome Y/N Brian to our club. She will be wearing #19 during her time here." Everyone clapped as I help up the Manchester City jersey.

"What was the decision made?"

"Pretty easy. I wanted a change and was lucky enough to get that with Manchester."

"Houstons loss is our gain. We signed a fantastic player who brings success wherever she plays. We hope for that here."

"Y/N what about your wife? You two are expecting a child together."

"We'll figure it out. Baby isn't due till next year, I'm focused on right now. She wanted me to do what I felt was right for my career." I said. 

We answered more questions about club expectations, my time at Houston and my family.

After that I was taken to the locker room where I got changed into a Manchester City kit. 

We walked out to the training pitch were there was a lot of media, waiting to see the new signing.

I walked out onto the training pitch and waved to some fans, and the media. "Welcome to Manchester." The trainers said. "We look forward to working with you." 

"Thank you." I said. "I'm excited to be here."

"Y/N!" The media yelled. I turned and waved again. I took some of the balls laying on the field and kicked them around a bit.

We went back inside and shot a video for the club's website. 

"Hi I'm Y/N Brian and I'm really happy to be playing for Manchester City next season. Make sure you get tickets now to see me in Manchester Blue."

And shot another one.

"I'm thankful for the opportunity. This club is great, world class and I'm really happy to be signed with them for the next few years. The fans have been great so far. The city is amazing. I feel at home here."

I walked around the facility and looked around. It was all different. I took a minute and took everything in. 

Manchester.

This is it.

"Babe."

What?

"Babe wake up."

Oh damn.