Pep Talk

Your POV:

I walked back inside. Hope looked at me and I sat back down. "What's the score?" I asked AJ, sitting him on my lap.

"It's 2-0! Huerta scored!"

"Did she?"

"Yeah it was awesome." He laughed. 

"I love you." I kissed the top of his head.

"I love you too mommy." He watched the game.

I looked towards Morgan and she smiled. 

"Press once again with the ball. Huerta with the shot! SAVED! Rebound Colaprico GOAL! 3-0 Chicago are destroying Seattle right now."

"Wow they're good." Rachel said. "Remember when you played for them?"

"Are you asking me or Y/N?" Sarah said.

"Good point."

I laughed. "Just think about it. If me and Sarah still played for them, we'd be on the bench right now." I said. "Houston's the best cause we get to play."

Halftime rolled around. "We know go down to the field to talk to Chicago captain and goal scorer Christen Press."

"Press you're up 3-0 with 45 more minutes to go. What is the locker room going to be like heading into halftime?"

"It's going to be positive." She said. "We wanted to attack early, we did that now we just need to hold on to this lead."

"What is the mindset going to be if you face Houston in the final?"

"Attack early. Houston's a really good team, with a lot of deadly strikers. We need to be ready for that and I think we are."

"Thanks Christen."

"Thank you." She walked away.

Cari laughed. "We got this in the bag."

"Do you really?" Carli said.

Cari stopped laughing. "No? I don't know! Y/N do we have this?"

"Yeah. Carli stop fucking with my teammates."

"Hey. Chicago is going to make you guys question if you have this or not. You did that to Seattle too." She said. "Seattle was a pretty easy team to beat towards the end of the season. They started fighting each other and other players." She looked at me. "They got in each others heads. Made them turn against each other, and their loved ones."

"Carli's right." Hope said. "Seattle is getting beat because they aren't a team. They're just players who wear the same jersey, they aren't a TEAM anymore. Yeah Chicago also happens to be a good team but stick together and you guys can beat teams like them. You beat FCKC. You guys DO have this."

"A former Seattle Reign FC player just talked shit about her old team that her wife plays for and gave us a pep talk. WE GOT THIS!" Cari stood up. "DASH ON BABY!"

We all laughed. "DASH ON!" Rachel yelled.

I nodded. 

We got this.

Do you want Seattle to have a big comeback? Who do you want to face in the final?

Chicago

Seattle

Comment below. 

See you in the next chapter!