Last Ride

Your POV:

We were about halfway through our set. I grabbed the mic off the stand and walked down the cat walk. "BOSTON!" The crowd screamed. "How we feeling?" The got louder. "Having a good time so far?!"

"YEAH!" Garrett yelled and Phoenix banged on the drums. 

Hope's POV:

We watched Y/N and the band for the final time.

"We are so thankful for the time we had as a band. It all started here." She looked around. "In Boston!" They screamed once again. "Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. We finished college last year. I got married."

"HER GIRL FINALLY PUT A RING ON IT!" 

I laughed. 

"I'm engaged!" Ari yelled. 

"Point is!" Y/N continued. "We are starting to grow up. I mean our ages are changing. We're getting married, becoming parents, all that stuff. So sadly that's why this is got the farewell tour. Because we wanted to say good bye, by preforming once last time." 

"Mommy is talented!" AJ yelled. "Where's all my talent?"

"Me as a child." Steph McCaffrey laughed.

"You as an adult." Kristie said. 

Steph stopped laughing and stared at her. "BLOCKED!" She said after a long pause.

Your POV:

"I gotta pee." Phoenix said. 

I turned around. "Bro."

"What? I do! I've been holding it!" She said. "I'm sorry. I gotta, I gotta pee!" She got up.

"We lost our drummer!" Garrett said. "Everyone's leaving."

Flashback

"How were they?" Hope asked.

"They were great." I said. 

"How'd AJ do?"

"He is a pro. He changed a few diapers and helped out great." I said.

"What about Morgan?" Kelley asked putting Elliot in the car. 

I looked down. 

"What?" Hope asked.

"Morgan uh" I looked at AJ who was sitting on the couch. "Morgan left."

"What do you mean she left?"

"I mean I was trying to burp Elliot, but Maya needed to be changed. Morgan got all bitchy and when AJ and I came back downstairs she was gone." 

"Has she come back?" Kelley asked. I shook my head.

"Hasn't even called. Not even a text." I said. "Cari helped out." I said. "She was a big help, Rachel too. They said if you ever want a break again, give them a call." 

Hope nodded. "You want us to call her?"

"She didn't answer Lydia, she definitely won't answer you." I sighed. "AJ cried." 

"Son of a bitch." Kelley looked at the road. 

"A few days after she left, I went to check on AJ and he was gone. I thought he left too. But when I went to check on the twins, he was laying on the floor, between their crips." I smiled. "He kept saying "I'm gonna be a good brother. I won't leave my family." over and over." 

Hope's POV:

I sighed. "I'm sorry kid." I hugged her. 

"What did I do wrong?"  She mumbled into my shoulder.

"You did nothing wrong. I don't know why she left, but it wasn't your fault ok. Don't blame yourself." I kissed the top of her head.

"We gotta get our flight." Kelley said. "You want us to stay?" She said. 

"No." Y/N said. "Go home. We'll be fine." She said.

"You sure?"

"Positive. I won't leave and I know he won't leave either." I smiled. 

"Call us if you need anything." I said to her. 

"I know." 

We got in the car and drove to the airport. 

"I'm gonna kill her." I said.

"Who?"

"Morgan. You say you love my daughter? Doesn't seem like it." 

I stood on the stage. I looked at the crowd screaming. 

"Make some noise!" Garrett yelled. I smiled as they did. 

"Phoenix get your ass back out here!" Ari said. I laughed and ran back up to the mic stand. 

Garrett smiled. "You good?"

"I'm good."