Bitter

Hope's POV:

"Press you good?" Alex asked.

"We should be playing right." She mumbled.

"If someone scored their penalty." Danny said. Sofia started coughing and they looked at Steph.

"BLOCKED! BLOCKED! BLOCKED!"

"OK THAT'S IT!" Sam got up. "I NEED A BLOCK!"

"I got one Dino Mew!" AJ said pulling a toy block out of his pocket.

"AJ why do you"

"I was gonna throw it was fish person if she hurt mommy." He growled.

"Moe you gotta control your kid."

"This is the calmest he's been all week. Besides how much damage can a little block do?"

"OW!" We all looked at Steph. "I'm bleeding! WHAT THE HELL SAM!"

Sam laughed. "Blocked."

Your POV:

"Please welcome to the field! Seattle Reign FC and Houston Dash!" The announcer said.

"LET'S GO!" Kealia yelled. We walked onto the field and lined up.

"Here are the starting line ups. First Seattle Reign FC." The players were announced. "Defender #16 Carson Pickett!" The fans clapped. "#10 Jess Fishlock!" The crowd booed. I laughed and looked at Lydia standing next to me.

"Act like a bitch get booed like a bitch."

He continued the lineup. "In goal #1 Haley Kopmeyer!" The fans stared screaming. "And the captain #5 Kelley O'Hara!" The screamed for her.

"Now for the Houston Dash!" The crowd got louder. We were clearly the favorites.

"Midfielder #27 Caity Heap! Defender #24 Ellie Brush! Defender #21 Sarah Gorden!"

"That's my girl!" I heard Rachel say. I laughed.

"Midfield #17 Andressa!"

"CUPCAKE!" The fans screamed.

"Midfield #12 Amber Brooks! Forward #7 Kealia Ohai!!! Defender #5 Cari Rocarro!!" She looked at me and waved. It became a thing. Every game.

"Forward #3 Rachel Daly! Defender #2 Poliana! In goal #18 Lydia Williams! The captain #10 Y/N Solo-O'Hara!" I smiled and waved to the fans.

"Please stand for the national anthem."

Anthem played, we shook hands. Except for me and Jess. Fuck that hoe.

Took pictures and I walked to the refs for the coin toss. "Hi." I shook there hands. Kelley was talking too long.

"KELLEY!" I yelled. "Come on!" She looked back at the team and ran over.

She shook my hand. I won the toss and shook the refs hands again.

I ran to my team. "Let's go get this trophy. Shield winners and champions."

"Dash on 3!" Kealia started.

"1. 2. 3!"

"DASH!"

Morgan's POV:

The teams ran. Rachel and Y/N stood at midfield waiting for the whistle.

"I need another drink." Hope said looking at her empty cup.

"Are you really that stressed?" Abby asked her.

"Did you not watch the last time these two played each other? Thankfully Y/N and Kelley are talking again. I was this close to leaving Kelley home for the wedding."

"They'll be fine!" Abby said.

"We hope." Carli said.

Your POV:

Whistle was blown. Game time!

Rachel sent it back towards Andressa and I made a run towards goal. She sent the ball towards me and I got a head on it. Kealia got it and ran towards Haley.

She shot it and it bounced off Haley's knee. I ran and took a shot.

"YEAH!" Rachel ran towards me. I ran towards the corner flag and kicked it. The fans who were supporting us screamed. The few Seattle supporters booed.

"There we go!" Amber said as Andressa jumped on my back.

"Houston Dash goal! Houston goal scored by #10 Y/N Solo-O'Hara! That's a Houston goal by Solo-O'Hara assisted by Ohai in the 1st minute!"

"Should be Haley with the assist." Kealia laughed.

We ran to midfield. 1-0 in the first minute? Not bad, but it's too early to celebrate.