Package Deal

I have one question left for this assignment and then thats IT! Actually then I can start the assignment thats due Sunday! Yay! I'm dying in side! College is fun! TIME OF MY LIFE!!

Enjoy this cute chapter with the Solo-O'Hara family and a surprise guest.

Your POV:

I was ready for my wedding. Me and Morgan agreed that we didn't want insane wedding dresses most brides want. We can all agree that Morgan and I aren't like most brides. I'm wearing just a normal white dress that Kelley picked out.

"Please? Morgan's mom picked out her dress I'm picking out yours!" Kelley whined.

"But you're mama. Hope's mom."

"Let's be real here kid, Hope's dad in this family." Kelley said. I started laughing. 

"Hope? Comment?"

"Let her pick the damn dress I've got to feed the twins."

"Ok then Kel. Pick my wedding dress."

Hope and Kelley would be walking me down the isle. 

There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said.

"Hey." I turned around.

"Lea?"

She stood there. "Hope and Kelley invited me. Now I get how you felt at Morgan's first wedding." She laughed. "I forgot to tell you congratulations. For everything. It's been a good year for you. I'm really happy for you."

"Thank you. How's everything?"

"Good. Really good. Aiden's father is around. Not a lot but he's helping out a little bit. Not soccer, he's was wondering if he could come to a practice?"

"Of course. Whenever I'm near you guys. You still have my number right?"

"Yeah he got in my phone and wrote it down. So when he gets his own cell phone he can send you videos of him practice and you can help him. That kid loves his football." She laughed. "So I met AJ."

"If he offended you I'm sorry."

She laughed again. "No he didn't say anything. He asked if I was a teammate and I just told him I was a friend of yours. Then he asked if I had chicken?" I laughed. Classic AJ. "He's a good kid though. I get why you adopted him."

"Why?"

"Cause you have similar personalities." She smiled. "I'm gonna go to my seat. Good luck and again. Congratulations. You look beautiful by the way. And I saw Morgan. Not gonna tell you how she looked but you're gonna cry."

"Why does everyone keep saying that!" I threw my hands up. Lea left and Kelley and Hope came in.

"Look at my baby girl." Hope smiled. "You look amazing kid."

"I got it for my mom."

We got ready to walk. Morgan walked down first, with her parents.

"Mommy?" AJ looked up at me.

"Yeah?"

"You look really pretty."

"Thank you. You look very handsome."

"I know!"

"AJ." Hope said.

"Sorry." He said. "I know, thank you."

AJ walked down and everyone laughed.

"Oh that kid." Kelley said. "I love him. But that kid." She said. 

I smiled. "I love you guys." I said.

"We love you two baby girl." Hope said. "We're a package deal remember?"

"I remember."

We walked down the isle. I looked at Morgan.

"Wow." I said.

"Keep your cool."

"Too late." Kelley laughed. The both kissed my cheek and went to sit down. I walked up to Morgan.

"We look good." She said.

"We always look good."