True Teamwork

Your POV:

"Yes!" The Sky Blue players celebrated their 2nd goal. I stopped running and put my hands on my hips.

2-0.

Shit.

Andressa kneeled down and put her hands on her knees. Clearly upset over the goal.

I walked over and put my hand on her shoulder. "Hey. No time for sitting. We got a game to play."

"We're down 2 goals."  

I called the team over and we huddled together. "We're down 2. Ok but we have a full game ahead of us. It's early, we got plenty of time. I'm not letting you guys give up, you guys aren't letting me give up. We stay together and fight. We are a team. That's it. Now let's go." 

We ran and restarted the game.

No one's POV:

"Andressa. Passes to her Brazilian teammate, Poliana. Now with Daly. Beckie, sending it into the box! GOAL! 2-1! Houston are on the board and we got ourselves a game folks!"

"It's a beautiful cross by Beckie, Brian is able to get her head on it and send it past the keeper."

"It's a 2-1 game here in New Jersey with 7 minutes left in the first half. Winner plays Western New York." 

"Western New York won on a late penalty. Hinkle went down in a box, ref gave the penalty."

"Would you give a penalty for that?"

"No. There was no contact at all. Never a penalty in my book."

Morgan's POV:

"I think we should tell her." I heard Kelley say when I walked back into the living room. 

"Tell who what?"

They looked at each other. "Fine." Hope said.  "Come with me Morgan." She got up. 

We walked back into the kitchen. "What's up?"

Your POV:

We walked into the locker room. "Y/N." I got stopped. "Gotta do an interview."

"Of course." I said and walked over.

"Thank you. I'm here with Houston Dash captain and forward, Y/N Brian. Y/N, you were down 2-0 in the start of this half, but were able to get on the board. What is the gameplay for the 2nd half?"

"Get another goal." I said. "We know we're capable of winning this game, we just need to wake up and get it done." I said.

"Finally have Kealia Ohai back. How do you think she could impact the game coming in off the bench?"

"She'd really help keep the ball. Send in some crosses." I shrugged. "She's a fantastic player who could impact the game in whichever way she wants to. We missed that all season but hopefully she'll show up for us."

"Thank you Y/N."

"Thanks."

Morgan's POV:

"Wait seriously?"

"Yeah."

"You're positive?"

"Very positive."

"Damn. That's amazing. Who else knows?"

"Just you and Y/N."

"WHAT!"

"And now AJ."