Tempers Flare

Your POV:

After beating Seattle we all got ready to leave the stadium. I walked out of the locker room and met with some media. 

"Tell us a little about what happened during the game?"

"It was an intense game." I said. "We're in 1st, Seattle wants to be in that position and tempers flared a little bit. Um." I ran my hand through my hair. "Really lucky to get the win tonight though in front of this crowd."

"Morgan Brian went down in the 2nd half on a challenge that sent Jess Fishlock off, what went through everyone's mind after that?"

"I mean we were all really worried about Morgan." I said nodding. "Some more than others." I smiled. "But we wanted to finish the game strong, and get her 3 points."

"Any word on how Morgan is?"

"No. Not right now." I said.

"Finally." He said. "Kelley O'Hara. You too are family as we all know, had some words for each other what can you tell us about those interactions?"

"Like I said earlier. We're 1st, Seattle isn't, tempers were high this whole game. Some people can handle it and others let it turn them into babies." I shrugged. "At the end of the day we walked into this stadium to end the season with 3 points and that's exactly what we did. Bring on FCKC." I smiled.

"Thanks Y/N."

"Thank you. See you guys." I waved to all of them and walked away.

Hope's POV:

"BABIES!" Kelley yelled. "That little shit called me a baby?"

"Kel relax."

"I'm not gonna relax!" She said. 

"Mommy!" AJ took off running and ran into Y/N's arms. "Is mama ok?"

"I don't know yet. We'll find out though ok?" He nodded.

"Hey." I said.

She looked at me then Kelley. "Kel." We saw Fishlock. "We're heading out."

"I'm coming." Kelley said. She looked at Y/N.

"Tell Morgan I said hi." Fishlock said going back into the locker room.

"You son of a bitch." Y/N walked towards her.

Kelley grabbed her and pushed her back. "I said don't talk to my team like that!" 

"Put your hands on me again." Y/N got in her face. "Do it."

"Y/N let's go." Carson ran over an grabbed her. 

"You love this team so much why don't you sign with them!" Jess yelled at Carson.

"Maybe I will!" 

"Kelley. It's a game, drop it." I said. "Are your teammates really more important than your family?"

She turned around and left. 

"What the hell is their problem." Cari walked over. 

"Who knows." Rachel said. 

"Y/N and Morgan's wedding should be interesting." Cari mumbled. Rachel slapped her. "Ow."

Y/N looked at AJ. "You alright bud?"

"Yeah." He said. "Are you?"

"I will be once we see mama." She grabbed his hand. 

"Y/N."

"Leave me alone Hope." She kept walking.

"Let her cool down." Rachel said to me. "It was a tough game." Everyone left and I stood there myself. 

I just wanted a damn draw.