Christmas Surprise

Your POV:

"Jay!" I ran to my brother and jumped on him. 

"Hey little sis." 

"What are you doing here?"

"Well Hope called me. Don't know where she got my number but she got it." 

"You need to change your password." Kelley said. I looked back at her. "Just saying."

"Anyways." I looked back at Jay. "She asked what I was doing for Christmas, which was nothing. Dad's dead. Mom's in jail now. Not that I'd want to be around that asshole anyway. But she asked me if I wanted to come here and join you guys and how could I pass up the chance to see my baby sister?"

I smiled. "I missed you." I hugged him.

"I missed you too." He stepped back. "By the way." He said and looked towards Morgan. "Sister-in-law. Nice to see you." He smiled and hugged her. "Congrats. Sorry I missed the wedding. Rent is expensive." He said. 

"I bet." I said.

"We actually have a surprise for you too." Morgan said. "First. AJ!" He ran over and stood next to Morgan. "Do your thing kid."

"Hi! I'm AJ!" He waved. 

I laughed. "His catchphrase." Jay nodded. "He's our son. We adopted him. AJ this is my brother Jay."

"He's my uncle?" I nodded. "I ACTUALLY HAVE AN UNCLE!" I nodded again. "COOL! I love all my aunts but I need some man time bro." He said to me. He hugged his uncle and Jay picked him up. 

"Nice to meet you nephew."

"Nice to meet you too uncle."

"And second." Morgan put her hands on her stomach. "We're having a baby."

"WHAT!?!?!" AJ screamed. He looked at Jay. "Yeah I knew." He wiggled out of his arms and went back into the house. 

"He's"

"Yeah." I said. 

"Congratulations guys." He hugged me and Morgan. He greeted everyone else and we went back inside.

We ate dinner, and AJ got to bond with his uncle. 

"Hope." I walked into the dining room. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For inviting him." I said. "Most kids lose contact with their birth family. You let me know my brother. You brought him here for the holidays."

"Everyone deserves to know their real family. I wish I could help you see your dad, but life sucks that way."

I nodded. "Still thank you."

"You're my daughter. You deserve to have a great holiday."

"And you are my mother." I said. "And you deserve to have a great holiday as well which is WHY me and Morgan are taking the twins so you and Kel can have a romantic, relaxing vacation." I said.

"Y/N"

"Nope it's already settled. Me and Morgan need baby practice time, and I miss my siblings. Plus Kelley already agreed and I think she's upstairs packing." I looked up the stairs.

"So where are we going?" She asked me.

"I don't know. I only took care of your babysitting. I just finished my rookie season Hope I don't get paid THAT much yet."

She laughed. "What's Kelley packing for?"

"Freedom."

"No." She laughed. "Like. Hot weather? Cold? What's she packing for?"

I thought about it. "Freedom." I shrugged and walked away as Hope laughed.