Final 15

Your POV:

"15 minutes!" I yelled. "I ain't going to penalties again! We just did that! We end it right now, in these final 15 minutes." I finished.

Players sat down and drank water. Other worked with trainers to stretch out. 

"How you doing?" He asked me. I drank water. 

"Fine."

"Seriously? How's your head?"

"It's fine." I said. I threw Rachel the water bottle back and went over to Kealia. "You good?"

"100%." I looked at her. "Ok more like a 95."

I smiled. "Can you handle 15 more minutes?"

"No. But me and you together can handle maybe 8 minutes. All of us together? We can handle 15 minutes." She looked at the team. "It's gonna take all over us. Even you guys on the bench. Keep yelling at us. Keep us going." She got up. "Let's end it."

No one's POV:

"And the final 15 minutes are underway. Both teams searching for a winner or else we will face a penalty shootout to determine our 2021 NWSL champion."

"Houston has 1 sub left. Western New York has 0. Houston feel confident in the 11 players on the pitch for them right now. No need to change anything. Big concern is Y/N Brian. She look a hard hit from Hinkle earlier in the game resulting in a red card. Hit her head. Has stayed in the game."

Morgan's POV:

It was now the 109th minute. The Flash have barely touched the ball. Houston were controlling the game. "COME ON DASH!" Carli stood up.

"KICK THEIR ASS!" Kelley added. "Oh Carli. That rhymed. Friendship goals."

"I'm not your friend." Carli sat back down.

"Carli. Can you please try to be nice to my wife?"

"Hope. I know she's your wife but this is Kelley. I treated her this way BEFORE you two got married. I'll continue to treat her like this."

"It's alright babe. Do what Jill does. Let it go." Everyone laughed.

"GO MOMMY!" We all looked at the field. Y/N had the ball and was running towards goal.

"COME ON BABE!"

Your POV:

I took the shot. It sailed into the upper left corner of the goal.

"COME ON!" I ran to the bench. Everyone jumped on me. 

"Houston Dash goal!!" The announcer said. "Dash goal in the 111th minute scored by #10! Y/N BRIAN!!!" The fans screamed.

"9 minutes." Cari patted my back.

We ran back out and the game restarted. The Flash tried to start something, Sarah took care of it.

They tried again but it was saved by Lydia.

"GO OFF GIRL!" I yelled.

Andressa got the ball and Sam ran into her. "That's my bad." She said. The ref ran over. "Yeah I know." She kneeled down to Andressa. "You ok?"

"I just got tackled by a giant." Andressa said to me. I laughed and looked at Sam.

"She's fine." We got her up and Sam only got talked to by the ref. Cari sent the ball up the field to Kealia. It was sent out by a Flash defender. 

We made our final change. Andressa out. Rookie in.

"ROOKIE!" I yelled. She ran to me. "Game plan?"

"Keep the ball. Kill the clock." She said. 

"Sounds good." 

"Also. Stop calling me rookie. I'm a year younger than you. My names Casey." She said.

"If you help us close this out I will stop calling you rookie. But for now keep the ball" I looked at her. "rookie."