Back to BBVA

Your POV:

Rafael and AJ got really close. AJ's spend so much time around mainly girls that it was nice for him to have a man around. 

That means Rafael stayed in Houston. He said he'd stay till the baby was born. Since AJ wasn't that close with Morgan anymore, Rafael's been getting him out of the house.

They played soccer together while I helped Morgan. AJ was still quiet around Morgan. Still gave her the silent treatment. 

Morgan is due in September, the end of the season. But today is the first game of the season. At home against Chicago.

I packed my gear and got ready to head to BBVA.

"Good luck today mommy." AJ hugged me.

"Thanks love." I kissed his head. 

"I'll be cheering the loudest." He said.

Rafael got AJ in the car he was renting. "Good luck." He hugged me. "Let's go AJ!" 

"YES!" I heard from the backseat. 

I laughed and got in my car. Morgan sitting next to me. "I'm gonna miss being on the field this season." She said.

"Well luckily it's only 1 season." I said. "But now me and K are gonna switch off with the armband this whole season." I sighed. "I'm too young to be a captain."

"You're too young for everything." She laughed.

"That's true!" I said. "This time last year I couldn't drink in the US!" I said. "You robbed the cradle Morgan Brian. How dare you." I pulled into the parking lot. She laughed. 

"You're such a dork."

"Cause I'm a child." I said.

I got out and grabbed my bag. Morgan got out too. We walked into the locker room. Morgan came with us cause we were getting our championship rings today.

We got ready and went out to warm up. Fans screamed as we ran onto the field. "Good to be back?" Rachel asked.

"So good to be back." I laughed. "Let's defend this championship."

"DASH ON!!" Cari ran by us.