Family vs. Family

Finishing up my religion homework! Kidding I have 18 more pages to read! 

Your POV:

I ran down the field. Kelley was trying to defend me. 

Keyword trying.

Kealia passed to me and Kelley slid into my ankles. 

The ref blew his whistle and we got a free kick. "Come on!" Kelley got up. "You're kidding me."

"I'm watching you." The ref said. He held up a yellow card. "Keep it up and you're out of here."

Andressa helped me up. She started laughing.

"What?" I asked her in Portuguese.

"I don't understand what they're saying." She answered. I laughed.

She sent the ball into the box and Cari got a head on it.

Goal.

1-0.

Hope's POV:

"Grandma Kel almost hurt mommy." AJ looked at me and glared. "Control your wife Solo." He looked back at the game.

"I don't know if I want to be angry or proud." 

Kelley and Y/N continued to go at each other the whole first half. Houston got a corner and Morgan ran over to take it. Jess push Y/N down in the box. As she tried to get back up, Kelley pushed her over again.

Y/N got up and got in Kelley's face.

The ref blew his whistle and both teams tried to control their players. 

Your POV:

"The hell is your problem?"

"I'm just playing the game." Jess said. 

"Hey don't talk to my teammates like that." Kelley pushed me back.

"Don't fucking put your hands on me." Carson grabbed me from behind. She dragged me away from the crowd of players. 

"Calm down." Andressa said running over. 

"It's not worth losing you over their stupidness." Cari added.

The ref gave Kelley another yellow. She was out of the game. Jess also got a card too. Morgan took the corner and it was saved.

Halftime rolled around and there was a lot of tension. 

We had to win this. To shut them up.

Walking back onto the field Carson ran up to me. "You good?"

"Yeah. What is their problem?"

"I don't know. I guess they're pissed we aren't in first place." She shrugged. "Just ignore them. All these fans came out to see you guys play. So don't fight, just play the game."

She ran towards her bench and I ran towards mine. I looked up in the crowd and saw Hope. AJ waved and I waved back. 

"Let's close this out and finish the season with 3 more points." Kealia said. "Dash on 3."