Agreeing

Your POV:

I stood there and stared at her.

"Babe"

"Babe? Don't fucking call me babe. The fuck you think this is? You can't just leave and think everything will be rainbows and hearts when you came back?"

"I know you're upset"

"Upset? Of course I'm fucking upset! YOU LEFT! What the fuck Morgan! No shit I'm upset!"

"Y/N." Hope said.

"No! I'm not gonna relax or watch my mouth. I'm fucking pissed right now! You should be too! Don't fucking defend her right now!"

"What's all the yelling?" Cari walked into the kitchen. She stopped when she saw Morgan. "Bitch I'm gonna beat your ass."

"Look can we talk? Please?" Morgan said.

"Come on Cari." Hope led her away.

"You're lucky Hope's holding me back!" Cari yelled.

Me and Morgan went outside. "Talk." I crossed my arms.

"I know you're pissed. I don't blame you. But you have to understand why I left."

"Why? What gave you the reason to just get up and leave? You didn't just leave me Morgan. You left AJ! He cried!"

She looked down. "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? That isn't gonna fix anything!"

"Ok ok. Let me talk?" I scoffed. "I was overwhelmed with the babies so I went for a walk. Then I called Jay." She said. "I wanted to know more about your dad."

I glared at her. "I told you to drop that Morgan. I don't want to know who he is!"

"He lives in Florida. He found out about you during the NWSL championship. He searched around and got in contact with Jay. I went to see him."

"You don't listen! I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HIM!"

"WHY NOT?"

"CAUSE I DON'T! Christ Morgan."

"You know your brother. You met your mom-"

"SHE GAVE ME UP AND TRIED TO KILL ME!" 

She sighed. "Why can't you just talk to him?"

"He isn't part of my life Morgan. He never was! Why can't you drop this?"

"Cause you should know where you came from! Who you came from! He didn't know she was pregnant!" She said. "If he knew maybe you wouldn't have been given up!"

"If I wasn't given up I never would've met Hope, Kelley or you! I never would've had any of this!" I said. "Meet Hope was the best thing that ever happened to me. She made me the person I am today and I am forever thankful. Look Morgan. You don't understand. You grew up with all your birth family in the picture. If you didn't know your dad and then one day you found out about him would you want to know him?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Cause at the end of the day he's my father!"

I rolled my eyes. "Ok but what if you were in my shoes? Your mom dumped you on some random doorstep, telling her husband and son that your were dead. Your birth father never even knew she was pregnant. Why would you still want that in your life now? When you're happy."

"I get that you don't want any part of him. I'm not saying accept him but just meet him. Don't hate him cause your mom was stupid."

I looked back at Hope. "I heard yelling." She said. "I was ready to kill."

"Down mama bear." Cari said.

Hope laughed. "I heard somethings, Y/N I get you don't want to see him but what's the worse that can happen?"

"Are you siding with Morgan right now?"

"No I hate her." Hope smiled. "But I think you should just see him. No ones telling you to live with him, and love him. Just meet him. Learn about who you really are, where you come from."

I looked down.

"Thanks for agreeing with me, Hope."

"Go fuck yourself Brian."