Book It

Your POV:

FCKC scored. Of course it was Amy.

Now its 2-1. There was about 20 minutes left. 

We made a sub. Kealia went off. Janine came in. 

"Need another goal." She said. 

"We're trying." I slapped her hand as she ran by.

"Come on girls!" Kealia yelled from the bench.

I looked at Andressa. "Vamos." I clapped. 

We attacked FCKC and earned a throw it. I ran and grabbed the ball, throwing it in.

No one's POV:

"The Dash are attacking like they're down a goal. The fight in this team is unreal."

"Yeah they really want to go to the championship and they are showing that in these final 15 minutes." 

"Solo taking the throw in. Andressa now with the ball. And it's back to Solo." 

"Solo or more commonly know as Y/N changed her name from Solo-O'Hara to Solo after the last game of the season against Seattle. Her and Kelley O'Hara had some words during the game and reportedly after the game as well. Jess Fishlock took some shots at injured Dash midfielder Morgan Brian, Y/N's teammate and fiancée."

"Beckie now with the ball. Y/N and Daly in the box as well as Cari Roccaro."

"Beckie sending in the cross. Roccaro with a head on it! Still not cleared by FCKC! Rebound by Solo! GOAL!"

"Y/N Solo with the goal in the 84th minute! The Dash now lead 3-1 in the semi final!"

Your POV:

I pointed to the Dash badge on my jersey. The fans screamed. We had a shot.

"Now what?" Cari asked when we ran back to midfield.

"Get your ass back there and defend." I said. She laughed and ran. 

We held them off. 

"The 4th official has indicated that the referee will be adding 2 minutes of extra time."

"For real!" Sarah yelled. 

"Come on! We can hold on 2 more minutes!" Rachel said. "We got this lets go!"

No one's POV:

"Alright so 2 minutes of extra time here in Houston. Winner goes on to face the winner of tonights Seattle vs. Chicago semi final. That game will be on after this one so stay here with FS1."

"A Seattle vs Houston rematch in the final would be interesting. Seattle would have Fishlock and O'Hara back from their suspensions."

"We are nearing the final seconds of this match. Everyone at BBVA is on their feet rooting their team on. Pushing them closer and closer to the championship match."

The ref blew the whistle and the Houston bench cleared. 

"And there it is! Book the flight the Houston Dash are heading to Orlando for the 2020 NWSL Championship!"

"Let's go to the field and hear from Dash captain Y/N Solo."

Your POV:

"Y/N first off congratulations on the win tonight. You guys are heading to the NWSL Championship. Tell us what's going through your head right now."

"So much." I laughed. "It's been a long season. We've worked hard every game. So has FCKC. They didn't make it easy for us, but we had our fans behind us the whole game and now we're going to the final."

"Your 1st goal. The celebration, holding Morgan Brian's jersey in the air. What was the thinking behind that?"

"Yeah Morgan's done so much for this team and unfortunately she's got that injury. We just wanted to honor her and we planned it literally during halftime." I laughed. "This win is for her, and everything she's done for this team through the years."

"Y/N thank you for your time and congratulations again."

"Thank you so much." I smiled. "Dash on!" I ran back to my team and jumped on Andressa's back. "ADDRESSA!!!!" I screamed.