break time

It has been three hours since we have eaten and now we are looking for a motel or something to spend the night at but so fair we have had no luck.
We are so tired and Nathan looks like ge is about to fall asleep at the window but that would not be good for any of us. So, after a lot of convincing, he pulled over so we can take a look at the map that Midnight found in the back of the car. We managed to find a travelodge that is five miles away from where we are now. So pulling into the road, Nathan drove to the travelodge.
It didn't take us long to get there but we seemed to be twice as sleepy as we were before. We got all of our stuff out the car and went up to the front desk. Gran asked for one room and we got one with two single beds and one double bed. Gran took a single bed and fell into a deep sleep as soon as her head touched the pillow. Midnight is still mad at us so she took the other single bed so she could isolate herself from us. So that left the double bed for me and Nathan. We got ready for bed, with me in one of Nathan vests and some shorts I had brought at the shop. And Nathan wore a pair of pajama bottoms and left his muscular chest bare. I can now see his muscular stomach and chest and he had lovely biceps as well. We climbed into bed but didn't fall asleep. Midnight had fallen asleep and she is snoring loudly, so she is deeply sleeping. 
Nathan and I spoke to each other for an hour about each other so we can get to know each other better. But after a while we stopped talking and just stared at each other. I could feel a connection between us and I'm sure he could feel it too.

Authors notes:
Sorry if this was rubbish, ive never done it before so Im going by what ive heard and read. Please suggest how to make it better so i can either change it or include it next time. Yes i said text time. Yay.
Please comment and vote.
And i am over a 100 views so thanks to those who read it. If youve read every part then comment your name and i will follow you and tell me what stories u write and i will recommend that people read it.