finding Midnight

We walk into the living room, and I see four new people. They are dressed in robes with weird symbols and one of them had a book in his hands. There are to males and two females.

The title of the book is: magicae nigrae. It's Latin, My Latin's rusty but even I know that that means black magic.

'Hello, child, you must be Ivy, we know that you want to find your sister but you must be patient, and trust us,' the tallest female says, she looks like she's in charge. I nod, because I am too afraid to speak. 

'we are a mixture of paranormal, I am a vampire and my name is violet, the female here is a wolf, and her name is Sam, the male with the book, he is a witch and his name is Eric, and the final man, he is a faerie and his name is Reth, well that's his nickname, we don't know his whole one,' she says, introducing everyone new, I think so I will trust them.

'why don't you know his real name?' I ask, really curious and suspicious. 

'because a faerie can be control with there really name,' she explains, glad that I finally spoke.

I read that somewhere but I didn't think it was real. If only Midnight knew, she thought that it was true, and she would love to rub it in my face. 

'how do I get my sister back?' I say, trying to hold back tears, I can't cry again, or in front of the council.

'Eric will use a tracker spell, to see if he can locate your sister, do you have anything of hers, it will help?' I nod and go and get a bracelet that she left behind. 

'now I can't promise that this will work, but he will try, it depends how well she has hidden herself, and how she's feeling,' Violet explained, and I nodded, gratefully that Eric will try to get my sister back.

I hand the bracelet to Eric and he goes over to a map, and holds to bracelet at the very end, like he doesn't want to hold. He begins to mutter and the bracelet begins to spin.

He lets go of the bracelet but it stays in the air and continues to spin, I stared, mesmerised by what is happening, and dad is watching me, and smiling at my reaction. 

The map starts to glow and the bracelet goes closer to the map. It moves up and down the map, like it's looking for somewhere to drop. It then falls down onto the map, and circles around a place. Eric smiles in satisfaction, and looks at where the bracelet circled.

'she's in the hills at the outskirts of the city,' he says. I remember those mountains, that is where we found Sophie, and where Gran was killed.

'I know where that is and why,' I say, just as the information clicks together. We read that spirits stay where the person was killed. Everyone is looking at me.

'She's going to talk to gran,' I say.

author's notes:

please vote.

please comment, if you are confused, if you like it, if you dislike it, if there's a part you think needs editing.

thank you.