Chapter 2: Ke'Jerome

After I finished blowing the candles away, I lifted my head up and saw my wife walking away out the door. I wondered what was going on? I told Chauncey that I will be right back, walked down the stage and walked fast to see what's up. Once I got outside, I already saw my wife and her friend leaving. Damn, now I have to go and find my wife soon. I went back inside the party and then my brother Kent walked up to me with a huge smile on his face.

"What's wrong bro?" he asked me.

"Nothing, I just was talking--"

"Yeah dude, mom and dad was calling you," he walked with me to mom and dad.

"Yo, K.J we are leaving. Say goodnight to mom, you two," my father told us.

"Night mom," we both said, I kissed her cheek, she went and hugged me tight.

"You better call the girl, we love her a lot and Happy Birthday," she whispered, my mom was right. I had to go and find her.

"Thanks mom," she pinched my cheek and then she went up to Kent.

"You be good Kent, alright? How was your woman doing?" she asked him.

"She's doing fine, she was just here mom but I don't know where was she?" he shrugged.

"Oh really? I didn't noticed, is she still here?" my mother looked around and checked out everyone.

"Nah, but we'll meet her soon."

"Alright, Liane, let's go. See you later," my father took my mother's hand, she waved at us and so did my father. We did the same gesture at our parents, while they entered into the limo and they went away.

"So who was your woman again?" I asked him.

"Oh, you probably met her, she was with that girl that sat at our table," he reminded me.

"Lee's your girl?!"

"No man! Nah, that's your woman man, my woman is that other girl," I opened my eyes and looked at Kent; I was in surprised. He's dating my wife!

"Oh her? Nina Harris?" I inquired again and he nodded his head. "Damn bro, you got it bad."

"Haha, hell yeah! She's wife material: she can cook, clean, know's what's real, a ride or die chick, and nigga she can give it to me whenever I want! I might just go to her right now and she'll give it to me whatever energy she got," he explained and my eyes widen of how bad he taken advantage of my sweet, beautiful wife. I have to take her away before he actually wife her and she lets him do it.

"Damn nigga, where she work at?" I continued asking questions; I had to get more info about this Nina Harris.

"She works at your club nigga, but as a bartender."

"Wait, As a bartender? She doesn't strips?" I asked confusedly, because normal I would know who is a stripper and working at the bar.

"No, she only does private dances and that was it. She doesn't know how to do tricks up on that pole, but she knows how to do tricks on this motherfucking pole!" he joked as I shook my head. My brother acted so immature even when he's the age of 28; he still acted like a young fool. "So, are you going to leave with a girl tonight? For a birthday present?" he smirked and I shook my head no.

"Nah, I'm just head to bed man. Long day tomorrow," I dapped my brother on the arm and he nodded his head.

"Alright bro, call you later," he dapped me back, we hugged it out and we went to our separate ways. Tomorrow, I have to go to my club, find my wife and get her to be with me. Nigga's getting old and he needed a wife to hold him down. I walked to Chauncey, saw he was eating the cake and grinned at me.