Chapter 3: Kent

I am so happy that Nina said yes to me and we are back together. When she ran away from my proposal, I was thinking myself; I can't lose Nina, she's my half and I needed that half part back to me. So I ran, I was so embarrassed that I wanted to run away too. When I found her, she was crying and apologizing to me... For what? Of course, she is perfect... She's my perfect, I don't want Lauren and I did prove it to her the past three years. So why all the sudden, just because she came back, saying she wants me back... Is making me? Me? Kent wants her back... Fuck no! Nina is the one for me and I proved it again.

We was having fun at dinner, having fun on the dance floor, and now it's time for my lady and I go to bed. I was so tired that this proposal drained me out, "Nina, come on let's go inside," I told her, she nodded her head, I grabbed her hand and we walked out the dance floor, heading to the living room.

"I didn't want to finish dancing," she groaned.

I laughed and shook my head, "I didn't want to finish our dancing either but I gotta get some rest. It's been a long day, for both of us." I moved her hair from her face and she smiled.

"Whatever, now please tell me why I saw you and Lauren talking?" she put her hands on her hips and stared at me. Oh no, come on man! I thought this whole Lauren shit talking is over!

"Nina listen--"

"I'm damn sure listening," she cut me off, shit... Fuck, I'll tell her the truth.

"She's the one who came up to me, she took my hand and then started blaming on me that I shot her... Which is true--" then I say her gasping and covered her mouth. "I had to do it, baby, only to protect you, let bitches and niggas what's mine and not come across my territory," I explained to her.

"Wait. What territory? Me? I'm your territory?" she blurted out some questions.

"You know what I meant Nina, shit. I don't have time to argue you, baby... Please can we forget about Lauren, she's ruining our relationship... Remember?" I tried to reminded her that I was no way the bad guy, it was Lauren and she needed to stick that in her mind.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just worrying that I am going to lose you to that hefa," she responded.

"Not a chance, you got my focus and whole entire body," I smirked at her and she bit her bottom lip sexy at me.

"Come on, let's go up to one of K.J's rooms," she pulled my hand and I looked at her.

"Wait, You have the key?" I questioned her.

"Of course, I asked his maid if I could borrow one." We walked upstairs, Nina unlocked the first door with her key, when she did I was astonished of how amazingly the room was decorated.

"Damn, Nina, this room is amazing," I told her while walking towards the balcony and looking outside.

"I know right, I'm going to head and change." she replied and I looked back at her.

"Change? Why change?"

"Well, I bought some stuff from V.S and I want to try some on you," Nina smirked, grabbed her V.S. bags and went inside the bathroom. I smiled big, quickly went on the bed, started taking off my tuxedo and getting ready for my special night with my fiancee. Then I heard the door opened, I turned around and Nina came walking towards me. I looked up and down, bite my bottom lip and felt my harden dick rising up. Nina sat on top of me, with her heels, I looked into her eyes and we both smiled.

"Wow, you are an absolutely beautiful woman in this place." I complimented her and she blushed.

"Thank you, and you are the finest man in this place." she complimented me back, leaned forward and we both kissed each other passionately. We both continued kissing each other, I rubbed her back and held onto her ass. She pushed me forward, letting me fall back on the bed and watch her finishing taking off my tuxedo and my dress pants. She started stroking me up and down, that's when I smiled big at what she was about to do. Nina licked her lips, took out her tongue and lustfully licked my dick all over...Shit, I love her moist, wet mouth and tongue.