Chapter 8: Avya

These past two days had been fun, crazy, and awesome

These past two days had been fun, crazy, and awesome. I had fun with my girls and Chauncey but now it's time to go back to work and hang out with myself. I don't know how girls could be all clingy to their men. I need my privacy and space from my man and I think he does too. I got out of bed and saw a message from Chauncey; all he told me that he enjoyed the night with me at K.J's room and would love to spend more time with me like that again. Yeah, I was so embarrassed when he touched my clit and made me cum so hard. It's been awhile since I've been pleasured like that and I wanted that same feeling again... But I'm going to continue waiting, even though Chauncey is freaking perfect! I don't know why, but I can't find a single bad thing about him. Everything he says, does, and act around me is just perfect. He's truly the King that I wanted all my life.

Then suddenly, I saw a message popped up and it was from one of my closest friends in high school Deidra. I picked up my phone and looked at it.

Deidra: Hey girl! I missed you! I am in town, why don't we have a lunch date? Let's say at Pastro's?

I instantly smiled, Me: Hell yeah, girl! Where the hell you have been? I missed your ass like crazy and definitely will be there.

Deidra: Don't worry, I'll explain everything when you get there.

Me: Fine :P

I squealed, went to my bathroom and went to get ready.

***

I finally arrived at Pastro's, checked myself in the mirror, grabbed my stuff, got out the car and headed to the front entrance

I finally arrived at Pastro's, checked myself in the mirror, grabbed my stuff, got out the car and headed to the front entrance. I got there, told the host that I'm with Shantanz. He nodded his head and led me where Deidra was. When I got there, my face was priceless; I saw Deidra looking pretty than ever with her long dark hair, beautiful brown skin and her bright green eyes. But that's not what I was priceless of; I was priceless because of the small person next to her. "You have a son?!" I exclaimed and she smiled big.

"Yes, girl! That's what I was going to tell you when you get here," she responded.

"Oh my gosh, that's insane."