Chapter 8: Lee

I was on my bed, looking through my phone on Facebook, and checking Ke'Jerome's profile. This man is soo fucking sexy... I could sense his body was on my body, touching, tingling and having this huge sexual sensation between us. This is why I called him last night around 2 in the morning so we could talk all night and you know to get something in between us. But by the sound of his voice, it seemed he already had someone in his bed. I wondered who she is? Maybe, she's the one who's "his wife". I'm definitely going to find out, who's his wife and talk some sense into her. Next thing you know, there was a knock on my door, I groaned, got up from the bed and went to open it.

"Hello?" I opened the door, my eyes lit up and went shocked. Neverson; my baby's daddy, the man who took my virginity away and refused to do anything with his daughter. "Neverson, what the hell are you doing here in my house?!"

"Where's April?" he ignored me.

"Answer my question!" I demanded him.

"No, answer mine first...Where's my daughter? Last time, I heard she was in the hospital for a seizure," he then walked inside my house without my damn permission.

"Neverson, do you know how long that was...You were in a prison that time," I reminded him.

"Damn, it's been that long?" I shook my head... This dumb nigga.

"Yeah, so you just got out?"

"Yup, now I'm home, baby!" he then sat on the stool by the counter, I shook my head and closed the door. "How you been, sexy mama? Keeping Daddy's pussy fresh and set?" he smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"The only thing I kept fresh and set is my mind, my body, and emotional set."

"So not my pussy?" he questioned confusedly.

I rolled my eyes and groaned, "You're so annoying," I told him, walked up to the counter and checked the mail.

"Yo, Lee...Why can't you be with me already?" Oh no, not this topic again, here are the reasons why I broke up with him: I broke up with him because not only he refused to take care of my daughter April, he cheated on me so many times, and he's just simply crazy!

"Look Neverson, I am not going to say anything, you know the reasons why I can't be with you and that's final."

"Have you been giving my pussy away ever since I was gone?"

"I'm not answering that," I walked away from him, but then he pulled my waist.

"Then let me find out now," he then picked me up as I yelled out his name.

"Put me down Neverson! Now! Neverson!" I demanded him.

He laughed a little, "I want to see if you have forgotten who took your virginity away!" he went straight to my room, put me on the bed, went over me and kissed me all over my neck.

"Neverson," I pleaded as he kissed down my cheek to my jawline, continued down my chest and rubbed one of my breasts. He got up, took off all of his clothes, I did the same with mine, and opened my legs wide for him.

"Shit, got it waxed, buff and everything for my ass...You knew was coming huh?" he bit his bottom seductively, slapped my thigh, I yelled for the pain he was sending me. He then pulled my legs, flipped me over, my ass was fronting him, he grabbed it tightly. My gosh, Neverson was rough and aggressive through sex, I don't know how did I handle him the first time. The first time he wasn't like that, he was normal and so sweet to my body. I guess prison changed his ways, well, I don't like it.

He then started rubbing my clit and his long skinny penis, I like my man with a big and thick... Like Ke'Jerome, oh I just wished he was fucking me instead of Neverson. "You ready ma?" he asked me.

I instantly moaned loud, "Ooh yes, I have been ready," I told him.

"Mhm," he then finally inserted his long penis inside me, my eyes shot up, I have been craving dick for so long.

"Oh! Neverson... My God," I yelled out in pain, my pussy has been so tight that I forget how to handle his size.

"What's wrong baby? You forget how big Daddy was?" he continued the same pace but he kept his hands tight on my small little ass.

"Shit," I mumbled under my breath, grind my hips, slowly my pussy walls stretch and were able to handle his size. The next few minutes, we were going at it hard, shit Neverson is good. His strokes, thrusts and the way he was pounding, my legs were shaking, my moans were coming out my mouth unnoticed and I didn't even realize how many times I climaxed.

Then it was finally over, we stayed catching our breaths, we were both covered in sweats, he went down right beside me, I looked at him and hit him in the chest and arms. "Ow! Why did you do that for?" he asked me.

"It's because why did you fuck me? I didn't want to fuck you!" I yelled at him.

"You know damn well, you wanted to fuck me when you saw my ass at your door!" he yelled back.

"I was in shocked to see you, not wanting to fuck you! Now, get out my house,"

"Why for? I need a place to stay man, I ain't leaving." he got up and put on his boxers on.

I rolled my eyes, "Neverson...You are ruining my life!" I screamed.

"Yeah, yeah. I'mma hit the shower," he then walked straight to my bathroom, I sat up, groaned a little. I grabbed my phone and dialed Nina's number; a few rings, but she didn't pick up. Ugh! What's up with her all sudden? I called her yesterday, today, and no answer. I'm going to her apartment and check what's up with her.

I looked up and heard Neverson still in the shower, I prayed to God that he doesn't do anything suspicious when I'm gone. I quickly got out my bed, put on some shorts, my bra, shorts, and sneakers. I quickly got out the room, went to the living room, grabbed my keys, then I heard Neverson yelling for my name. I can't be around him right now, I need my girl Nina, so I just went out the door. When I did, I got inside my car, started it and saw Neverson yelling for my name; I drove away as quickly as I can. Ugh, why did I fucked him for? Now that I did, he's going to be all clingy, demanding and crazy over my ass and I can't let him do that... Not right now, especially, he's going to be all suspicious who I'm hanging out with and who I am talking to. I finally arrived at Nina's apartment, I didn't see her car or any lights on, I went up to the front door and knocked on it hard. "Nina! Girl, it's me, Lee! Open up!" Then suddenly, my phone started ringing, I looked at it and it was my house phone. What? My house phone? Shit! Neverson is calling me, how he figured out my number? I can't pick up, he's going to yell at me and threaten me. My phone started ringing again, I took a deep breath and picked up, "Hello--"

"Lee! What the fuck? Why did you leave? I was just going to ask where is the damn shampoo so I can wash my head?"

I took a deep breath and let it out, thank goodness. "I'm at the store, check in the bottom cabinet and I'll be back," I told him and breathed quietly.

"Aight, hurry back... Nigga's hungry."

I rolled my eyes, hung up, and walked back to my car. Where is Nina? I hoped nothing bad happened to her, or maybe she went to work; that chick is always working so damn much. Damn, I hope Kent does marry her ass so she doesn't have to worry about money and could have a chilling life. I started my car and drove away. Or maybe we both could marry together at the same time. Us both marry to rich, sexy nigga and both name Mrs. Knight. I need to hang out with K.J more often really quick before any other chick pops up. Maybe she already did and I haven't realized yet.

____________________________________________________________________________

So, you met both Kent and Lee's exes! 

#TeamNeverson or #TeamKe'Jerome... Maybe?

Next update... Coming soon!

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting.

~Willnide0357~

^_^