Chapter 10: Ke'Jerome

"I can't believe grandpops! Did you tell my father yet?" I asked my grandpops.

"Of course! Your father is really happy, we got Africa now... Shit, money over here and there... Don't worry, when I come to Atlanta... We are celebrating this shit," my grandpops said in his raspy voice.

"Hell yes! Also, grandpops... I want you to meet my future wife when you come back and visit."

"Oh really? What's her name?"

"You'll find out when you meet her... Anyways, I gotta go. Tell grandmama, I said hey and I love her."

"Oh okay, love you, grandson."

"Love you too, grandpops," I hanged up, sighed and smiled hugely. My grandpops just received the biggest offer and we are getting more money than ever. Man, I am so excited to get this money, but at the same time, I think I have enough money... But I don't care, I'm mega rich... So, more money, that means more drugs. I looked around, then realized Megan was smiling at me.

"Megan, guess what... My grandpops just received a big offer from the government, so we are going to receive more money than ever!" I told her the great news.

"Oh my, that's amazing Mr. Knight... Congratulations," she said.

"No thank you, now definitely I could help you out with your problems."

"No, it's fine... I am so happy where I am working at."

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"I'm pretty sure, I love working with you and Miss. Nina."

"So, you'll work with me forever?"

"As long you want me to," she smiled and I did the same. I opened my arms, we hugged each other tight. Megan is an amazing woman, ever since I hired her, she was going through a deep trouble, I gave her money every day in a week. She does her job and I do my job, but now hearing that she will work for me forever... Is amazing and sweet of her, but I'll never keep my employees for free.

"As in my honor, no matter how long I keep you... I'm going to keep paying you because you deserve it and you are part of my family," she nodded her head and wiped her tears.

"Thank you, Mr. Knight," she replied.

"No problem, where's Nina though?" I questioned her while changing the subject.

"She's upstairs waiting for you, she had to check her phone."

"Oh okay, welcome to the fam," I hugged her once more as she giggled.

I walked inside and walked to Nina's room. Man, a nigga is fully whipped! I can't believe, after one day of talking, explaining and all the crazy feelings and emotions out of both our mouths... She would allow me to give her some bomb ass head! I really hope we can keep up this secret lover thing, but I am not keeping it for that long; not even when she's married to Kent's ass. I am no way in hell, fucking my brother's wife, or so called "sister in law" when she's supposed to be my wife and his sister in law. You guys think I hate my brother; which I don't. He's my only brother, and I will always love, care, and protect him... At the same time, I don't think he's able to handle Nina's ways, emotions and feelings she's going through... I'm the one, that can able to do that and I am continuing to do that.

As soon, I made it to her room. I knocked on the door before barging in. I didn't hear any sounds or anything. I knocked on it a little bit more, "Nina? Are you in there?" I asked, still nothing.

"Nina? Are you okay?!" I asked again, then suddenly, I opened the door, looked around and saw almost everything gone. I opened the bathroom door, saw everything empty, the only thing that was here was the V.S bags and the clothes at Goddess. What the hell? Don't tell me she left without any explanation.