Chapter 11: Kent

I was on my way driving back home, I am so happy that Lee called me about Nina went missing because I don't know how I was going to handle myself in Florida with Lauren and stuff. I knew in the back of my mind, I have to tell Nina about what happened, I have a bad feeling that she's going to get mad, upset and all sorts of emotions... But I promise her, that I won't fall for Lauren's tricks and cheat on her. I was still on the road when suddenly my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID, I have no idea who was this, but I made sure to keep my voice down low.

"Hello?" I replied in a low, deep tone.

"Kent?" Once I heard a girl's voice, immediately, I got mad. I knew it was Lauren because the only female numbers I kept was my mother's and Nina. I'm pretty damn sure that wasn't my mama's or Nina's voice.

"What the hell? Lauren?! How did you get this number?" I barked while keeping my grip tight on the wheel.

"Your father gave me your number so I can talk to you about the mission," she answered.

"The mission? Fuck the mission! You just wanted to talk about our relationship, delete my number!" I demanded her, hung up and quickly drove home. As soon, I got home, I saw my crib with the lights on. I smiled, turned off the car, got out the car and walked inside, smelt some good home cooking food. "Damn Nina!" I yelled, she turned around and laughed.

"My damn, this place smells good," I put my keys down on the table, went up to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Yes, it's cooked ribs, yellow fried rice, biscuits, and fresh vegetables," she told me and I moaned sexily.

"Mmm, that's what I'm talking about. What about drinks?"

"You want either mango or strawberry daiquiri?"

"Give me the strawberry and put a lot... A lot of strawberries," I moaned in her ear, she giggled, she looked at me and we kissed a little. "Damn, I could taste those strawberries already! You been eating them huh?" I bit my bottom lip at her and smacked her ass quickly.

She giggled, "Yes, I missed you when you left," she said.

"Hell yeah, I did too. That's why I'm staying and leaving Liam to handle the business."

"How was the meeting though?" she questioned, my eyes widen, this is it Kent. Be cool, calm and just explain what happened.

"It was cool, someone new came and talk to us," I kind of told her.

"Really? Who is he?" she continued asking more questions.

"Uh, it's really not a he... It's more like she..." I looked around and she lifted her head and looked at me. I sighed, "Okay, Nina... Lauren was at the meeting, she said that my father hired her to work with me and help out with the missions and stuff. I didn't believe her, though, so I left and decided to come back home," I finally explained my reasoning, by the look on her face, she seemed kind of surprised, but mostly sad and angry.

"Oh Lauren, how is she? I thought she left for good," Nina then started cutting the strawberries hard and loud that I stare at that knife.

"That's what I thought! She said my father called her, I don't know why but I told her that I don't need her and she's just trying to get me back!"

Nina then finished cutting the strawberries and put it in the blender, "Okay cool, I better not see her ass around here."

"You won't babe, I promise. You can trust me 100%, I'm not going to cheat on you or anything."

"I didn't say anything about you cheating on me because I know you very well Kent," she then put the knife down, walked up to me, held my hands and looked into my eyes. "I meant that bitch Kent, she better be in her lane and not touch my man." I smiled hugely. That's why I love Nina, she knew what she wanted and she going to keep it forever.

"Don't worry, I'm going to make sure of it. Besides, baby, she's in Miami, so she won't find out where I am," I told her, she smiled and went back to the kitchen.

"I hope so Kent," she responded and went back cutting the strawberries, I hoped so too.

_________________________________________________________________________

Is Kent lying? He's going to cheat or not?

Next update... Will be drama with Lee!

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!

~Willnide0357~

^_^