Chapter 6: Nina

I opened my eyes from the bright light that was shining my eyes, I groaned, turned my head and saw Kent's big ass snoring out loud in the room

I opened my eyes from the bright light that was shining my eyes, I groaned, turned my head and saw Kent's big ass snoring out loud in the room. He looked so damn cute, I giggled, got out of his arms and then I got out of bed. I went to close the balcony door, grabbed my robe and went to the bathroom. I couldn't able walk because Kent swelled my pussy and my legs were so tired. I looked myself in the mirror, washed my face, grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing. So much has been going through my mind, I'm in deep love with Kent and Ke'Jerome: both are Knight, both are drug lords, and both are brothers. This is insane, why me I have to deal with this? Now I'm engaged to Kent and Ke'Jerome is my secret lover, which is weird because he's supposedly going to be my brother in law. Well, I don't know what to do, but I'm pretty sure, I'll keep my eyes on both brothers and see if they really love me.

I put on my pink robe on, got out the bathroom and saw loud ass snoring Kent still sleeping in a different position. I went up to him, kissed him on the lips, opened the door, and walked out. I then saw a bunch of maids cleaning around the house, went downstairs and smelt food cooking and heard loud music outside. While I was walking, I felt a slap on my ass, turned around and came face to face with the other brother; Ke'Jerome, with a fruit in his mouth.

"Hey, wifey," he smiled, looking at me up and down.

"Morning," I then looked at him up and down, saw he was in red swim trunks and with no shirt on. "Why are you in your red swim trunks?" I asked him.

"Why don't you go and check out in the backyard," he told me, I gave him a weird look and walked away from him heading towards the backyard. Once, I got there, my eyes widen I saw all my friends and people that I knew outside in the beach with the DJ playing good music.

"Nina! Come out here! We are having fun!" Lee yelled out, I waved at everyone, smiled, and then walked back where Ke'Jerome still eating fruits.

"So, you invited all your friends to have a beach party?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Yeah."

"What's your plan, Ke'Jerome?"

"Nothing, are you going to come back swimming with me?" he looked at my lips, I bit my bottom one as he leaned closer right before he went to taste my lips, we were interrupted.

"Woo! What's going on here?" we looked and saw Kent walking down in his boxers and a black t-shirt on.

"Morning, baby," I said, he came over to us, kissed me on the lips with a smile as I did the same.

"What's up, brotha?" he asked him.

"Having a beach party man," he answered.

"Oh yeah! Shit, let me get in my trunks and get swimming!" Kent shouted as I laughed a little.

"Yeah, man, everyone's outside."

"Word, let me go check it out," Kent walked away from us and headed to the backyard. I crossed my arms and Ke'Jerome continued eating.