Chapter 12: Avya

I'm so excited to see Chauncey again, even though we see each everyday but like, I love spending time with my man and I don't want to miss any day without him

I'm so excited to see Chauncey again, even though we see each everyday but like, I love spending time with my man and I don't want to miss any day without him. I have so much to talk to him about Deidra and her son CJ. I really want to know who this beat dad that left his beautiful woman and son, I can't believe it all. Maybe Chauncey can give me an advice to give to Deidra and what she should do because since I'm happy and I want her to be happy also.

I parked my car in front of Chauncey's house, passed through the fence, knocked on the door, and waited for him to open up. When he finally did, my eyes just lit up. I smiled and he gave me a sly smile. "Hey, baby."

"Hey," he opened the door wide for me, I walked in and we kissed a little.

"How was your day?" I asked him while putting my bag down and posed a little.

"It's was fine, couldn't stop thinking about you," he stated.

"Aww," I went up to him, touched his beard, he kissed my lips and I kissed him back. "I missed you a lot," I told him.

"Have you thought about me?"

"Yeah, only a little."

"Only a little?!" he yelled at me.

"Yeah because I can't stop thinking about Deidra and her son CJ!" I exclaimed and he groaned. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it just can we talk about another person? Or about us?"

"I can't, this is really important for me!"

"Why for? What Deidra has that we have to talk about her, shit. I had enough with this chick!" he yelled with frustration, went to the couch and sat down.

"What? What do you mean, 'You had enough with this chick?' You don't even know Deidra, the hell,"as I said, he sighed. "Do you!?" I went up to him and he looked at me weirdly.

"Answer me, Chauncey, what's wrong?" I then sat on the other part of the couch. He came closer to me, held my hands and looked into my eyes. "What's wrong? I could understand."

"I know your best friend Deidra and her son CJ," he told me.

"Okay, how? Do you know who's the baby daddy?"

"That's the thing Avya, I'm saying is that I dated Deidra before I met you. We were dating, had sex, and made CJ; he's my son, Avya. I'm the baby daddy," he explained further, I was so lost what he told me, that's when my eyes stayed focused on the image of CJ and Chauncey... I can't believe it. It's true, they both look exactly alike, I see the resemblance now.

"Avya?" he asked me, I didn't respond to him; is this the man I just called perfect? It can't be...

_____________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter was short but I want the real drama to happen in the next chapter!

Next update coming up!

~Willnide0357~

^_^