A Royal Nigeria Vacation 2

Nina traveled with Kent towards the employee's bathroom, they went inside as she wrapped her arms around him. Lately, she has been craving more for some dick and she probably needed it now. She gently placed her lips onto his lips as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her more. "I love you," he whispered.

"Me too, let's fuck," she pleaded to him.

"Oh really? I have been asking you these past few days but you have been rejecting my ass!"

"I know! I'm sorry, it just that I haven't been in the mood and my body is in all sorts of emotions. We can do a quickie right now," she bit her bottom lip and looked into his brown eyes to see if he was willing to do it.

"Aight, a quick one, turn around for me," he demanded her, she giggled as she did what she was told. He did a quick grab on her ass and lifted up her dress to see her black lace pantie and rub in between and felt her wetness. Nina lifted her head up and looked at him with a smirk on her face, she moaned and closed her eyes in satisfaction.

"Mmm, Kent, we need to hurry," she turned to him while biting her bottom lip and started unbuckling his suit pants. He then quickly turned her back, she was startled as her eyes looked back at him.

"Don't rush me, ma, I wanna do this shit, right," he told her as he pulled down her pantie, rubbed his hard tool and quickly inserted it inside Nina. They both groaned reminiscing of how long they missed the feeling being inside each other. They don't want to let go this moment at all. As Kent continued to pound himself more and more into Nina, he started imagining his future with Nina. How he couldn't wait to marry her and have kids with her. Now that he realized he wants to start his future right now. He held onto her waist as she screamed out his name quietly making sure no one would hear them.

"Kent... Kent, slow down, please," she begged him, he leaned forward to Nina and kissed her ear.

"Let's have a baby," he whispered as he finally released his semen inside her, Nina's eyes went straight forward at him with a shocking expression. What the fuck he just said?! She thought as she quickly turned and pushed him away from her.

"What the hell, Kent!" she yelled at him.

"What Nina?!" he backed up and looked at her.

"Ugh!" she passed by him and went inside the stall.

"Nina, what's wrong?"

"How could you do that to me!"

"Do what?"

"You know what you did! Let your semen inside me so I could end up pregnant!"

"What's wrong with that, though? Don't you want to have a baby by me?" he questioned her and heard nothing from her but cries. "Nina! Answer me, please," he begged her.

"Just leave me alone, please, I can't believe you," he shook his head, unzipped his pants, washed his hands, and walked out the restroom. While Nina wiped her tears away, she didn't want this to happen. She just wanted a little quickie and get out, she doesn't want a baby right now; not to the point where she has both brothers loving her. She needed to get out the restaurant quickly and go take a Plan B. She flushed the toilet, got out the stall, washed her hands, and wiped her face. She took a deep breath and walked out the restroom when she got stopped by Lee.

"Hey, girl, what happened? I saw Kent walking out looking mad," she informed her.

"No reason, I just need a drink and get the hell out of here," Nina walked away, but then they both were interrupted by Ke'Jerome speaking on stage.

"Hey, everyone! I am hoping everyone is enjoying this royal dinner, but I need to explain to myself why I am doing this. See, my grandfather wanted me to visit him for a very long time but never had the opportunity because of what I am doing. But now I do have that chance and I want to spend it with the people that I love," he explained as he looked straightforward to Nina. She felt a heavy feeling coming upon to her, she felt like the only reason why Ke'Jerome is doing this is because of her. She's hoping that he doesn't do what he's about to do. "So, my parents and friends, we are going to Nigeria! Woo!" he shouted as everyone yelled back. The DJ went back playing music and everyone went on the dance floor. Ke'Jerome smiled at Nina, she gave him a sly frown, grabbed her best friend's hand, and walked away. He didn't understand what was going on but he remembered he needed to stay far away from her and making any weird suspicious to his brother.