A Royal Nigeria Vacation 3

Nina

As Nina and Lee finally arrived back at Kent's house, they both saw his car parked there and the lights on. Nina does not want to enter in there and have this discussion with Kent. What should do or say? Her best friend looked at her, she frowned, they both hugged and Nina got out the car. She unlocked the door as she saw Kent sitting by the counter drinking beer. She could see the way he was looking was hurt, mad, or confused. She put down her clutch down, crossed her arms, and looked at him.

"Are we going to talk or what?" she spoke up first, she doesn't want to feel awkward or bad what she have done in the restaurant.

"Why the hell you did that for? I thought your ass love me," he pointed out to her

"I do love you!"

"Then how come we can't have a baby?"

"Kent, that was unexpected, you don't go behind a woman, fuck her, and say let's have a baby? Then released your semen inside her! We haven't even talked about it," she told him and he came into her face.

"Then let's have one, please, I wanna start my future with you already," he held her tightly but Nina was still not ready for that step yet.

"I can't, Kent. I'm just not ready yet."

"Why not? If it's about work, you don't have to go anymore, I can support you, Nina," he cupped her face as he saw her crying a little.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I don't want to cause problems with you," she sobbed a little.

"What problems? A baby is something special; a blessing for us. Look, Nina whatever happens to us, I'm here for you, you got that?" he told her as she nodded her head in agreement.

"Sorry for going out on you like that. Like I said my body is going all sorts of emotions," she wiped her face as he gave her napkins.

"It's okay," he kissed her forehead and went to the kitchen. Nina heard her phone vibrating in her clutch, she went to see who was calling, she looked at it, and it was Ke'Jerome. "Who's that?" he questioned.

"It just Lee wondering if I am okay," she shrugged and put her phone away.

"Oh okay, are you ready for this Nigeria vacation?" he put out his hand with a smile on his face.

She looked at it, held his hand, and did the same, "Yeah, I am," he kissed her lips, picked her up, and they went upstairs.

Five Days Later... June 30th

It was finally the day to go to Lagos, Nigeria. Everyone had their stuff packing, getting themselves prepare for a whole entire month of vacation. Ke'Jerome had finished making all the reservations he had to make, now he's ready to enjoy himself with friends and family. He walked down the steps as he saw Megan with a cute sunglasses on her face and cute outfit.

"You're ready, Mr. Knight?" she questioned him.

"Hell yeah, you sent out every limo to everyone?"

"Yup, we should be arriving there before them."

"Aight, let's go then," he grabbed his keys, wallet, phone charger, and phone. Megan let him walked out first as she locked the door. He had made sure that Megan put a password lock on every door and an alarm system. He doesn't want to come back home and find his stuff missing.

***

The friends and family finally arrived at the location where Ke'Jerome told them to be. The limo hummer stopped, everyone looked and gasped with excitement. The limo driver opened the door as everyone got out and saw a white and gold private jet that said K.J's Jet. The door opened as they saw Ke'Jerome with his hands out and a beaming smile on his face. Everyone clapped and cheered for him as the stairs finally reached down, he then started walking down.