Chapter 25: A Royal Celebration Never Be Forgotten

Three Days Ago

Three Days Ago...

"Excuse me! Out of my way! I need to see Lauren Woods!" Daisy yelled at the receptionist.

"She's in room 113," the woman told her, she took it and looked at the card. "Thank you!" she quickly went up the elevator, tapped her foot, when the door opened, she quickly walked fast to where Lauren was held out. When she got there, she gasped and covered her mouth. "How is she?" she questioned the nurse that was fixing Lauren's pillow.

"Oh, she will be alright. Nothing too damage, she'll be out of here in no time," the nurse told her and then she sighed.

"Thank you, can you tell me what happened?" she questioned the nurse.

"She will tell you," the nurse told her and then walked out. Daisy looked back at the nurse and sucked her teeth.

"Rude, bitch," she scoffed at her and then Lauren started laughing.

"Hey, sis," Lauren whispered.

"Seriously, this is exactly why I can't be a nurse," she put her hands on her hips and walked closer to Lauren. "So explain, bitch," she demanded.

Lauren sighed, "I got shot in my arm and leg."

"What?! Who did this?! Do you know this mother-fucker?!"

"I really don't know, I'm serious. I was just walking to my car, a few minutes later, I heard people screaming and me on the floor groaning in pain," she then explained to her.

"So you got shot, and you didn't know about it till now?"

"Yes, girl. I'm serious; I don't know who the hell did it, probably it's criminal that was running away."

"Nah, this was planned out. I bet this was someone that you knew and I'm going to find out. No one is going to do this to my baby sister like that, shit. I'm too grown for this bullshit," she stated as Lauren grinned. Daisy is 29 years old, and Lauren is 27 years old. Daisy has been protecting her younger sister ever since that time when she came home and found out their stepfather raped Lauren and killed their blood mother.

"Come on Daisy, do you think that Jonah is going to ask you out?" Daisy's best friend Linette asked her.

"Hell yeah!" 16-year-old Daisy was walking back home from a long day at school, her and Linette couldn't stop talking about what happened between Daisy and Jonah.

"Haha, I hope so, girl. I know you like his ass for months now! He definitely has to ask you out," she told her.

"Don't worry, he will. I know for sure. Anyways, this is my stop. Bye girl."

"Bye, Daisy," Linette walked away, Daisy passed through the gate, went up to the porch, unlocked the door and then heard screaming.

"AHHH! GOT OFF ME, FRANK!" 14-year-old Lauren started screaming.