Chapter 14: Ke'Jerome

I finished working out, after seeing Nina working out so sexily... I had to go and check what's up with her. I need a day of myself too, all this going back and forth between Kent and I; had a nigga really stressed out than I thought. I headed to my crib, take a long ass shower, I'm going to miss seeing Nina, she's just so amazing and perfect. Why couldn't I meet her before? Oh yeah, I would have dicked her down and just bounced like the other chicks I have done. Unless, she had the multimillionaire golden pussy like this chick name Daisy, then I would have her as my top list. Man, I really was hoping we would have sex in that kitchen... My King was up, all hard and ready to tear up her sweet princess. But no, I decided to let Nina wait for her to come to me and begging for the King. I don't want to get all rushed up in this... I don't know how to call this love type relationship. The thing I was really happy is that she let me able to play with her princess. I ate her up so damn well that when I looked at her, she was looking up at the ceiling; probably saw heaven haha, she was unable to say anything and she squirted all over me and the kitchen. I'm sorry, but my brother has to get his A game on because for sure Nina would be calling for me to pleasure her than Kent.

When I was finished getting ready, I checked my phone for any messages, maybe even a call from Nina... Sadly no, so I'll just go to my business and check up on Chauncey. Man, it felt like I have been on Ninaland that I didn't even have time to check what's up with my best man. When I arrived at my business, I quickly went up the elevator, went down the hallway and saw Chauncey on the phone with someone. He was smiling like he never did before, I sat down with a smirk on my face. Who's he chatting up with?

"Aight cool, I'll call you," he responded and then hanged up. He looked at me smiling at him, "What man?" he asked me.

"Who the hell you were just talking to?" I questioned with a curious look.

"Nobody," he did the smile again, put his head down and scratched his bald head.

"Stop lying fool, speak up. Who is she?"

"Ahh fine, you got me... Remember that number Lee gave me at your party man?" Immediately, when he said Lee, I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"You're dating Lee?!" I shouted loudly.

"Hell no man! That's your wife nigga... I meant the card man, it said Avya on it," he took out a card, showed me Avya's name and number on it.

"Ohh! Now I remember, sorry my man. I was surprised, you liking Lee."

"What's wrong with her man? She's bad!"

"She's a mother man!"

"Oh hell nah! Really bro?!"

"Yeah, she has an eight daughter to this nigga that was sent from prison but he got out," I explained to him.

"Damn bro, you were dating a mother, shit man. God, thanked me for a wonderful woman," Chauncey put both of his hands behind his neck and leaned back.

"He thanked me for a wonderful woman too... You forget Nina man, she's mine yo!" I yelled out as he shook his head.

"Nah, man, Nina belongs to Kent... I don't play that shit man,"

"Dude, come on... Listen to this, I took this woman out of my club from working, I took her to the Lenox Mall, bought her clothes, stuff and more shit. I drove her to my beach mansion, she met my house maid Megan, we went to dinner, talked... She let me slept with her, she cooked for us, then... Nigga, she let me ate her out! I made her cum hard, she squirted, yelling for my name and everything. I got that pussy, straight down lockdown!" I shouted and yelled at the same time, Chauncey laughed, clapped his hands, and we did our handshake.