Chapter 23: Ke'Jerome

Fuck! I can't believe I just saw Nina at the mall. Yes, I was trying to avoid her and didn't want to do anything with her. When I saw her on the hospital bed, I felt that this thing between her and I have to stop. Plus, seeing Kent cry made my heartfelt guilty and sad. I couldn't continue hurting my brother like that, he already been enough problems already. When I dropped Nina at her house that night, I headed to Daisy to probably fuck the shit out of her and get Nina out my head. But it didn't work at all, all I kept thinking about Nina and Kent, then hearing my father and mother telling me to back away from their relationship. That is exactly what I'm doing; staying away from Nina for good.

After Nina left, I took Daisy to one of the stores and we just looked around it. "So, you dated her before?" she randomly asked me.

"What? No, we just met once and that's all. She's dating my brother."

"Oh okay, well she's very pretty don't you think so?"

"I guess, but I like you instead," I looked at her, pulled her waist and she smiled at me.

"I know you do," she whispered, kissed my lips a little and I blinked my eyes a couple times and then saw Nina's face instead of Daisy... What the hell? "K.J? Are you okay?" Daisy asked me.

I coughed a little, shook my head and nodded my head, "Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry. Let's go eat."

"Oh okay, alright. Let's go to that wings restaurant," she pulled my hand, I shook my head... I have to stop thinking about Nina.

***

We finally arrived on the fourth floor, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and we got seated at a booth. "So, when is this celebration for your grandfather?" Daisy asked and I kept looking at my beer bottle. "K.J?" she called out my name and I lifted my head at her.

"Oh, this Friday at my beach mansion," I answered her.

"Ooh, that's nice. A beach mansion? So you live by a beach?"

I nodded my head and smiled at her, "Yeah, it's by one of the biggest beaches in Atlanta."

"That's the shit. I could bring one of my new bikinis, later at night we could take a dip in the beach," she replied. That's when I started thinking about when Nina and I were on the beach but got interrupted by a phone call from my grandfather. Man, she was wearing that sexy hot pink bikini, her hair was all straight in a ponytail. I was wearing my favorite swim trunks, my dreads were all out and everything... Damn, why did Nina have to go?!

Then suddenly, I heard grow of laughter and chattering across the restaurant. I lifted my head a little and saw three chicks having a good time... One of them was my wife. I looked down a little, peaked and saw Nina getting up from her seat and walking towards the restroom. Man, I don't want to do this, but I have to let my emotions out to her.

"Daisy, I'm going to head the restroom, aight?" I told her.

"Okay, I'll text you when the food arrives," she replied back, I looked at her fixing her makeup. Damn, I don't like my woman wearing too much on their face. Shit, Nina is perfect without no makeup. I looked both sides, making sure no one will see me. Good thing it's a Monday, so it's not that busy. I walked into the women's restroom, heard a flush, locked the door, hoping that no one would knock on the door or nothing. Please, God, keep everyone stay in the restaurant and no one entering the restroom. Then I hid behind the wall, heard Nina walking to the sink and washing her hands. I heard her grabbing a few paper towels and drying them. Then I heard more walking, I saw her body and grabbed her hand.

"What the hell!" she screamed out and then looked at me. "K.J!"

"So now you are calling me K.J?" I asked her.

"Hell yes, after what you just did to me then yes. Let me go," she tried to grab her hand from the grip, but I wouldn't allow it.

"Listen, Nina, I don't want you alright. I'm tired of you playing with my feelings and everything. Leave me alone, aight? You got Kent, now stop playing," I told her.

"The fuck? You don't want me, haha, yeah right! I have been pushing your ass away from me, but no you kept coming onto me. Now you are demanding me to leave you alone? Well, you got your wish, Mr. Knight. Have a fucking nice day, don't fucking call me, text or nothing. Plus, don't fucking look at my ass, you big perverted dumb nigga," she grabbed her hand away from me, I tried to say something but she walked away quickly as she can. Fuck!! What the hell is wrong with her? Or worst me? Do I want her or no? I don't know... My feelings and emotions are going all over the place! Agh, I have to go, I'm done hanging out the mall, time to go home and I don't know... Smoke something.

I got out the restroom, walked down to Daisy, she smiled, I took out my wallet and paid the food that was barely uneaten. "What's wrong?" she asked me.

"Let's go, I ain't feelings wings today," I took her hand, she started talking but I ignored her, and we went out the restaurant.

"Explain what's going on K.J? Is something wrong at home?" she questioned me. Hell yes, there's something wrong with myself. We got out the mall, I unlocked my truck and we both went inside. I took a deep breath and let it out. "Look Ke'Jerome--"

"Don't call me that," I cut her off.

She looked at me and I looked straight ahead, "Look K.J. I don't know what's your deal but you need to relax."

"I am relaxed; I just want to go home."

"Okay, let's go to my house, watch some T.V shows and then have a little talk," she started touching my arm up and down, then I got a little tense up by the way she was touching me. I closed my eyes, "Then maybe, we could do a little love..." she leaned closer to me, "We could do anything you want Mr. Knight," she whispered, that's when I felt her hand was rubbing around my pants feeling my erect crotch. I looked at her, she looked at me seductively, I kissed her feeling like it was Nina's lips instead of hers'.

Then we heard laughter and talking, we both stopped, I looked and saw Nina and her girls walking down towards a car. "Oop! Hey K.J!" they all turned around, Nina smirked at me, I waved at them and they went inside the car.

I sighed, started my truck, put on my seatbelt and then Daisy did the same thing. I got out the parking space and then drove away. I have to find a way to talk to Nina again, apologize, and makeup again.

______________________________________________________________________________

What are your thoughts on this chapter? Do you think Daisy is annoying and boring? Who misses Ke'Jerome and Nina being together? 

Next update is Kent and tomorrow... Is the final chapter of this first part of the story :D

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!

~Willnide0357~

^_^