Chapter 15: Ke'Jerome

Man, I am so excited for tonight. This whole day has been amazing and to finish it is by go clubbing and finally make love to Nina. I've been desiring, craving and dreaming of being inside of Nina. It felt like I was born virgin again and ready to lost it again, to the person I have should be losing it. I hoped, nothing ruins this night; nobody, nothing, and I mean it. So, I arrived at one of my favorite clubs. I parked my truck, I noticed it was packed with a lot of people. I looked at Nina and she just stayed staring at the window. I touched her and she jumped.

"What?" she asked me.

"Relax, baby girl, it just a busy club."

"I know, it just. I'm afraid, what happens Kent is there?"

"Okay, you are thinking like crazy. Has Kent called you?"

"No, should I call him and tell him that I'm at my mama's house?" she suggested and I nodded my head. "Okay, here I go," she dialed Kent's number and waited for him to answer. "Hello? Kent?" she asked and that's when she put him on speaker.

"Oh, hey, baby, where's your ass, man? I have been missing you, are you running away from me? Not now, after I just proposed your ass," he joked but sounded worried.

"I'm sorry, I have been hanging out my mama and Jethro that's why. Tomorrow morning, I'm going to be home okay?" she explained.

We heard him sighing loudly through the phone, "Okay, I better smell that good ass omelet that you're good at," he demanded and she laughed. That's funny? Nah, that's straight out rude.

"Don't worry, I got you."

"Keep that pussy fresh for me," I scrunched my face when he said that. Yeah right, once I hit it tonight, it ain't going to be fresh for your ass bro.

"I will," Nina hung up and sighed. "Okay, let's go," she demanded.

"Whoa," I replied. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, we told him, now, come on let's go, so I could go to sleep," Nina got out the car and started fixing herself. I got out, locked the doors, put my keys in my pocket, walked over to her as we held hands. "You ready?" she asked me.

"Nah, baby girl. Is your fat ass ready for tonight?" I questioned while having the hugest smirk on my face.

"Hmm... I don't know, maybe; maybe not."

"We'll see," I kissed her cheek, she giggled and we walked to the front entrance.

"Oh, hey K.J, what's up man?" The bodyguard Mason asked me.

"Nothing man just came to clubbing with my lady," I pointed to Nina and he went impressed.

"Oh shit, she's a beauty man. You want VIP?" he asked.

"No thank you, man, we're just going in as regular people."

"Well, I'll let y'all in. Enjoy you two," Mason opened the rope and let us in.

"Thank you," Nina thanked him and he winked at her. Once, we got inside the whole entire club was packed, loud and crowded. Shit, I'm already sweating bullets. I felt Nina's hand gripped me tighter, I looked at her and bent down. "Don't fucking leave me, Ke'Jerome; I will end your life," she whispered and I smiled.

"I won't leave your ass, you wanna drink then we'll dance?" I asked her, she nodded her head while fanning herself. I led her to the bar, she right away sat on the stool, I looked at the bartender and told him two red martinis and he nodded his head. I turned Nina facing towards me, by the look on her face, you could definitely tell she was getting nervous by the second. I went by her ear, "Relax, baby girl, I'm telling you... Nothing is going to happen, trust me," I whispered, she rubbed her hands on my arms and nodded her head.

"Okay," she whispered and that's when the drinks came. She quickly took more than three sips and I looked at her. "Sorry, when I'm nervous... I just drink," she responded.

"Well, your ass ain't going to drink the whole night," That's when I heard one of my favorite Jamaican music started playing, "Come on, this is my song," I pulled her hand quickly before she went and drink more sips. We went on the floor but not into the center because we are trying not to be seen in front of all these people. I placed Nina's back on me, I started moving to the beat, she did the same, she moved her hips back and forth. Damn, her ass is so huge! I couldn't manage this feeling on my King at all. I kissed her cheek, she smiled at me, turned around, wrapped her arms around my neck. We looked at each other, she continued dancing to the beat of the music, I slide down my hands to her ass and grabbed it tight. I did quick slaps, saw a few eyes of niggas looking toward us but I fucking didn't care... This is my night with my woman and I'm going to make the best. Nina then kissed me on my lips, I pulled her closer to my hard King, she slid her hands to King and grabbed it tight.

"Fuck, man," I groaned.

"I can tell, you're a monster," she whispered and I bit my lip. I kissed her lips again, bit her bottom lip, and sucked it. "Mm, Ke'Jerome," she moaned in pleasure.

"You taste good, baby girl,"

"I'm getting hot," she groaned.

"From me or this club?" I asked her, while continued moving her body on me.

"Bothhh," she whined.

"You wanna go home now?" I asked her.

"Yess, I'm tired of dancing and princess is wet."

"How wet is she?" I whispered.

"Hot for the King," she moaned and smirked.

"Uhuh, let's find out tonight," I grabbed her hand, she followed me on the way out. When we got out the front entrance, we waved at Mason and went to the truck. Once we got there, Nina kept touching me up and down, I looked at her seductively, and I started kissing her scented neck.

"Uh... Ke'Jerome."

"Ninaa, shit," I groaned in her ear, went down, and kissed her breast.

"Oh my, stop. I can't, I need you now," she demanded.

"You need me?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Yes, I love you, please take me now."

"Come on, at the mansion is way better than here," I moved her, unlocked the doors, opened the door, she smiled, and went inside her seat. I quickly went to my side, got inside, started the engine and we drove away. This is my night guys, I'm going to do it tonight, better be ready for this night! I'm going to do it right and perfect!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Whaaaaaaat?! What's going to happen now?! :0000000! ;)

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!

The next update will be probably tomorrow?

Killin Them!

~Willnide0357~