Chapter 19

After that call Ke'Jerome made with Daisy, he quickly drove away to her house. He and Daisy have been fucking around ever since he met her at a bar. She wanted to be in a relationship with him but he told her face to face, that he only wanted to fuck and was not ready for anyone right now. She was upset but then accepted whatever he told her and all she wanted is to be in bed with him. When Ke'Jerome arrived, he got out of his car and locked it. He walked to the front door and unlocked the door with his hand. When he did, he was impressed with Daisy's apartment; it looked girly and pretty.

"Yo, Daisy? Where your ass at?" he hollered at her.

"You know where I am," she replied back.

"Aight," he then walked up the stairs, walked down the hallway and opened the door to Daisy's room. When he opened it, he heard some sexy R&B music playing in the background, few candles around the room lit up, and there was she is... Daisy with her beautiful straight blonde hair, her smooth long legs and wore loose pink and red lingerie; ready to be ripped apart by Ke'Jerome. "Wow," his voice showed surprise.

"I know you love it, so come here," she motioned him to the bed, smiling deviously at him.

"Damn right, I am coming right now," Ke'Jerome unbuttoned his shirt, took it off, untied his shoes, and took off his pants. The only thing he had on was his boxers, Daisy giggled and continued motioning him. He went on the bed, she grabbed his face and they went on kissing. He rubbed her body up and down, she quickly answered his touch by moaning inside his mouth.

"K.J..." she whispered, he then went down kissed her cheek, jaw, and collar bone. He lowered himself, Daisy put her hand on Ke'Jerome's head, motioning that she wanted oral. She has been craving him to eat her out, it was her desire but he always managed to escape that part. Ke'Jerome lifted himself up, moved her hand out of his hair and looked at her. She smirked, also giggled, while he smiled. Then stood on his knees and looked at her. "What?" she asked him, while her smile started to fade.

"Take them clothes off and opened them legs wide for me."

"Oh, yes, just for you K.J," Daisy quickly took off her bottom wear, opened her legs wide and laid down. Ke'Jerome took off his boxers, put a large magnum condom on, laid down in front of Daisy, they kissed one more time and then he inserted himself inside her. Quickly, she gasped of how big he was gotten, she felt her walls was tearing apart as he continued to go inside her more. She was sexually aroused by it; her moans took over yelling out his name as he continued the pace inside her.

"Fuck! Oh, K.J!"

"Mm, yes... Fuck this pussy," Ke'Jerome missed feeling the warmth of pussy around his King.

"Ugh! Oh, my!" Daisy bit her bottom lip, she looked up at the ceiling. The faster he went; the more her walls stretched out. She then moved her hips around, held onto Ke'Jerome's shoulders and he kissed her neck. "K.J! I'm cumming... faster!" she yelled at him and he did what she asked him.

He quick up the speed, was sweating, while she scratched his back. Ke'Jerome loved fucking Daisy if she this was Nina, he now for a doubt that she would never leave the bed with him. A few minutes later, Daisy climaxed and he did too after. He slid himself out of her, took out the condom, got out the bed and walked to her bathroom. He tied up the condom and put it in the trash. He walked back out, saw Daisy sat up and looked at him.

"What?" he asked her while putting his hands on his hips.

"Nothing... You want something to eat?"

"Yeah, I'm hella hungry here," he responded to her, grabbed his boxers and put it back on.

"Okay, I'll go warm up the food," she got out the bed, grabbed her shirt and shorts, while she was changing Ke'Jerome stared at her gorgeous body. When he met her at the bar, Daisy was very skinny, but now she got bigger a lot. The thing that was way different, is that her booty was fake, she had plastic surgery because she felt her body wasn't perfect. He wasn't going to judge, but at the same time... Women should be happy about their body. He looked at the time and it was 11 o'clock, his eyes widen with surprise. He has to go home and take a good sleep before tomorrow. His grandfather was coming and he wanted to pick him up at the airport with Kent. Plus, Friday, he has other plans with Lee and Nina coming to his mansion. He rolled his eyes with annoyance, grabbed his clothes and started putting them back on. He'll take a shower at his beautiful bathroom at his crib. He walked downstairs, smelt food already filled up in the air, smiled and saw Daisy beaming at him.