Chapter 4: Lee

I got off the phone and smiled hugely. I just made a lunch date with the finest man in Atlanta, I never asked a man to go on a date with me. Usually, they would come up to me and asked me on a date, but this time something in my soul just told me to go right away and do it. It was probably the Holy spirit told me and I cannot thank God enough for giving me the courage and strength to do it. As growing up in Atlanta, it wasn't hard or easy for me, it was simple normal. I went to high school, joined in so many extracurricular activities after school, I danced and singed a little. When I went a private four-year college, I knew my dream goal was to be independent and become a perfect nail stylist. But then there was a huge downside when I got pregnant at the age 20, it was hard for me to do my studies and become a part time mom. That was why I sent my little daughter to be taken care by her grandmother and mother in Miami. I missed my daughter so much, that I will do whatever it takes to just be with her. When I found out that my daughter was in the hospital because she had a seizure, I instantly went wild hearing that. After that moment, I will always make sure to call in the morning, afternoon, and night to make sure my daughter was safe.

When I was finally in my senior year class for business, I made sure that I would focus on that class only, but then something caught in my eye as my new distraction; a hot, steamy, tall, dark fella, with long dreads, deep dimples, perfect straight white teeth, and amazing swag all over him. I could not stop staring at that new fella, he sat right next to me and I just stood quiet. He touched my arm, I turned around, my eyes lit up at how close I was in front of this gorgeous man. I smiled and so did he, "Hi," he said.

"Hello," I replied.

"What's your name?" he asked me.

"Leeyana," I answered and he nodded his head.

"Cool, mine is Ke'Jerome, but people call me K.J."

"I like that name."

"Thanks, I like yours too. So. you're going to help a fella out in this last class?" he asked me as I laughed loudly that made a few people looked at me.

He then laughed, "Sorry," I looked down as he lifted up my chin.

"It's cool," he replied and we grinned again. Oh goodness, that gorgeous smile. After that first day, K.J and I was study buddies for that one class, when class ended each day, he would have to go to work and do his business. I never knew what kind of business he done, but once I got out of college that was when I found out he was multimillionaire drug-lord and he was the son of Knight Family. Immediately, I had to relocated him and try to become his lawful queen. That was why, yesterday at that party, I had to be all up on him, asked him so many questions and make up some good conversations because I wasn't ready letting him go. Now, since my planned worked yesterday: got his phone number, texted him all night and asked him on this date... Hopefully soon, he will say "Will you be my main woman?" Ahh! I would completely go crazy if he does ask me that, he doesn't know what I will do to him; I'll even give up my pussy just for that! I ain't waiting for marriage for that, I mean, I already knew he's good in bed from all that ladies he had been fucking...But it's going to be good to finally do it with him.

I quickly got out the bed, got ready and went to this lunch date, but I did not like how my hair was looking so before I go. I have to get a quick 15-minute blow dry and straight to Pastro's. I got out my condo, went inside my small car and drove to my cousin's Jessica's hair salon. I got out the car, locked my car and quickly went inside. "Janessa! I need a quick 15-minute blow dry and quickly, I got a lunch date," I told her, her eyes lit up and went surprised.

"Ooh girl, who the hell is that? Tell me cuz," she begged as I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"You might know him...Ke'Jerome III Knight," I responded with confidence and then all the ladies turned their head and looked at me.