Chapter 13: Nina

This whole entire day has been stressful for me. I had Lee, Kent, and my family worrying about me. Ke'Jerome came and stalk me at the supermarket and Kent telling me that Lauren is back. I hope that she stays in Miami and not come looking for him and wanting him back. I am not losing three years to a woman that couldn't understand a man's feelings and what he was going through. Now Kent went to sleep, while I cleaned up the whole entire kitchen and just relax. I was sitting down on the couch and called Ke'Jerome just to see how's he doing. Then he had to hang up because something was up, I didn't know what was going on but hope everything went alright. I sighed, put my knees up close to my chest, and started thinking what happened these past two days. What to do? About what? My feelings for both brothers? No, I can't, Kent is the winner; he saw me first, got me first and he earned me first. Not Ke'Jerome... Is he like this around his brother's old past girlfriends. That's one thing I didn't ask him on the date, how was his past relationship like? How I'm different than the other women he had been with. One day, when I'm alone with Ke'Jerome, that's the first question I am going to hit him with. He better not lies because I know he loves telling the right things to my face.

Then suddenly, I heard knocking on my door. At 12:30 am? What the hell? I went up to the front door, "Hello?" I responded.

"Nina? It's me, Lee."

My eyes widen, Lee? How does she know where Kent house is? I opened the door and showed Lee in a hot pink strapless dress with a black leather jacket and running makeup all over her face. "What happened?!" I asked her, sounding astonished.

"Can I come in?" she questioned me.

"Of course," I let her in, she walked inside and we sat on the couch. "So?" I asked her.

"Well, I called K.J, so you know we can hang out and have a couple drinks. When I got there, he was talking to this fat stripper, when she left, we finally talked. I told him about Neverson, April and then... His phone started ringing, the caller ID popped up as "My Wife", he picked it up and went to talk to this "Wife" of his. I then followed him upstairs to his office, I heard his whole conversation with this bitch and she said something about Kent finding out!" Lee explained to me as my eyes widen... Oh no, Lee found out... Shit! What I'm going to say now?!

"Did you find out her name?" I asked quietly and looked around.

"Yes! Her name is Nina," Lee crossed her arms, gave me a look as I looked down. It's time to tell her.

"I can explain Lee!"

"Yeah! You can explain to me and Kent, why the hell you are cheating with K.J!" she screamed out.

"Shh, shh... Please, he's sleeping. I'll explain!"

"Where is he?! Kent! Kent!" Lee got up, started shouting on top of her lungs. I got up, covered her mouth to shush her.

"Please, Lee! Let me just explain!" I told her and she was yelling in my mouth.

"What the hell is going on here?" I turned around, still had my mouth covering Lee's mouth.

"Kent! You are awake?" I asked him.

"Yeah, babe came for a midnight snack. How are you, Lee?" he questioned her, I let go of her mouth, and hope she doesn't blurt out anything.

"I'm fine... Just came for an explanation from my girl... Of why she didn't tell me she was staying here now," she put her hands on her hips and looked at me.

"Come on, let's go to your car and I'll give you a good reason," I pulled her hand, she followed me into her car. We both walked out the door, I closed it and we went inside.

"Now talk bitch," she demanded and I sighed heavily. This is going to be one big story.

"Alright, this all started at the party... When you introduced me to Ke'Jerome, I don't know why but when you guys were talking, he just kept his focus on me. I was a little freaked out, then next day at the club, he came in and said that he wanted me as his wife and he wanted to help me out with my dreams. I'm telling you, girl, he was talking crazy in front of me. I said no, I love Kent and he's always going to be number one... Then he kept giving me his long ass speeches, and convincing me that he's willing to do whatever for me. Then he came last night to go to the mall, I bought ten stuff and he bought more and more stuff for me. He probably spent over $500 on me, then he took me to dinner but not at a restaurant, but his beach mansion. That's when I met this house maid name Megan, she was so nice, and I enjoyed talking to her. When I went to change, I called Kent because he went to Miami for a business trip, we talked and had phone sex. After we were finished, Megan was knocking on my door, I wasn't ready, so I went and told her that I'll be ready in ten minutes. Then I heard a different voice, I opened the door and it was Ke'Jerome. I was yelling at him, he was yelling at me, then he said the date was over. I kind of felt bad for yelling at him and not giving this date a chance... So I went, we talked and talked... He seemed like a real genuine man, we went back to my room... Don't worry, we didn't have sex, we just slept next to each other. Next morning, I made breakfast for both of us and that's when things get out of hand... He gave me head, then he gave some dumb lectures about Kent's and I sex life, I was mad and he offered a swim at the beach, we went and my goodness... The beach was so nice, we hugged, and kissed a little. I was this close to saying I love you to him, but I didn't. And I don't think, I will say it to him. Next thing you know, Megan came with his phone that his grandfather was on the phone, I went to my room and that's when I saw your and Kent's messages. I panicked and quickly got out there before Kent arrived back home... Then Ke'Jerome found out that I left, he stalked me in the supermarket, begging him to be with him, but I just couldn't. Lee, you are my best friend... You know that I didn't mean to hurt or betrayed you like that. You don't know how many times, I told Ke'Jerome to give you a chance because you are a wonderful, independent mother that doesn't deserve to be treated like that. That is why you can do whatever you want... If you don't want to talk to me about how long you want, that's fine for me... I don't want this friendship to be over because over a man," I explained the whole entire story to Lee, by the look on her face, she was in tears and crying really hard from hearing it.