Chapter 20: Chauncey

As soon Avya woke up, I immediately had to convince her to accept my apology

As soon Avya woke up, I immediately had to convince her to accept my apology. It's not my fault that I dated her best friend and have a child by her. It doesn't matter at this point, I need to make sure my baby girl is still with me no matter what. When I heard she told me that Deidra is going to understand her feelings towards me is bad... Literally bad, guys. You have no idea what Deidra can do, she's crazy obsessed with me. The things she said and done just for me to stay with her! I'm really nervous for Avya's sake and hoping that Deidra doesn't do anything sneaky around her. I sighed, finished doing my hygiene, and went to the kitchen for something to eat. My dog Blyde kept following me while giving me his sad and whining voice.

"I know, man, I missed her too," as I opened the fridge, took out some vegetables, and other ingredients. I heard a doorbell rang while I stayed quiet. Who's there? The only people that knew my place was Avya and Ke'Jerome. "Who's that?!" as I yelled out.

"It's me, cuz!" my face scrunched as I realized that voice

"It's me, cuz!" my face scrunched as I realized that voice. I walked to the front door, opened it as my face stayed in a sad look. My cousin Jamire with two bags of Deli food and drinks. "What's up, cuz? Missed me?" he asked me while entering. "Hey, Blyde," he put the bags on the table and played with Blyde. My cousin Jamire is 34 years old, live downtown of Atlanta with his wife Kristie and their two children Manny and Jamie. He owns two business and living his dream.

"No, the hell I did not miss you. What are you doing here?"

"Well, for one because I wanted to see how my little cousin doing and two, word on the street, I'm hearing a Royal Vacation to Nigeria is coming up. And you know how I am when it comes to free vacation," he joked while laughing. Ke'Jerome and Jamire are close friends because of me but never will be close to him like I am.

"Really? From who?"

"Ke'Jerome didn't text you about that? I'm the one who's going to be flying you guys there."

"Who's "you guys"?"

"Damn, K.J didn't tell you nothing?"

"No, I haven't called him because I have other things to worry about!" I exclaimed as I sat down at the table. My head is still on Avya, how can I let this situation go this far?

"Like what? Tell big cuz while we eat, come on," he sat down on the table while touched his shoulder.

***

"Damn!" Jamire yelled out as he threw the napkin and I shook my head. "So, what are you going to do with Deidra and Avya? More especially, CJ?"

"I don't know... I have to tell Avya about Deidra, she might know her because they're best friends... But when it comes to relationships, Deidra doesn't give up one second. Avya is feisty but I don't know if she can handle a situation like this. I love all three of them but I will always love Avya and CJ more than Deidra," I explained to him as he nodded his head.

"Well, cuz, my suggestion is to talk to Deidra and let her know how you feel about Avya and tell her straight that CJ is important to you, and she can't take him away from you. It's like you have been scared to tell her that, cuz."

"What? No, I ain't scared of Deidra, just worried that she might take my son away from me!"

"Okay, then, sorry. I'm just saying," he shrugged as I sighed. This situation is getting harder than I thought. What am I supposed to do, guys? Help out a brother, please. Suddenly, my phone vibrated as my cousin got up to use the bathroom, I checked my phone and saw a message from Deidra and a video.

Deidra: It seemed like your woman is checking on another man...

That's when I clicked on the video.

"Say hello to the camera!" Deidra spoke showing Avya and this man all up on her. Avya was rolling her eyes as the man bit his bottom lip at her.

"Okay, okay, that's enough, come on, let's go," Avya covered her face.

"Nah, I like the camera, though," the man put his hand on her waist as she looked at him.

"You're annoying, Kyle, bye," and that's the end of the video. I don't know what the hell is going on and why Deidra showed me that video. Maybe she's trying to make jealous, well, it ain't working because I know Avya's heart still belong to me.

Me: Screw you, Deidra.

Deidra: Trying to help you out ;)

Me: Again, screw you!

Deidra: I missed you and so does your kitty... It's been awhile, Chauncey.

After that I threw my phone, my leg started shaking as I saw Jamire walking towards me with a weird look on his face. "Everything's alright?"

"No, I'mma be right back, locked my door when you leave," I told him but he pulled my arm.

"Where you going man? What happened?"

"Fucking ass, Deidra, that's what. I'm not letting this bitch ruin my relationship with Avya."

"And what are you going to do? Punch her?"

"No, I'm not like that!"

"Are you sure? Because of the look on your face, I see madness!" he said as I looked around and tried to relax.

"Now sit your ass down, relax, and wait till Avya calls you," I sat down and tried to relax. I grabbed my phone and tried to message Avya.

Me: Baby, please call me, I need to see you or talk to you! Please!

I felt tears falling down onto my face, my leg started shaking while Jamire sat down and rubbed my shoulder.

"It's going to be okay, man. She still loves you," I hope so, guys... I hope so.

__________________________________________________________________________

Awww.... Chauncey's taking this real hard! I hope he and Avya does work it out and stay together! <3

What do you think about cousin Jamire?

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!

~Willnide0357~

^_^