Chapter 5: Nina

I couldn't believe what was happening to me, I was just at a party with Lee, so she could get her future husband Ke'Jerome. It worked, but now he came this afternoon calling me his wife! What kind of bullshit is this? I'm sorry, but I simply cannot be with Ke'Jerome, he's too royalty and I need a guy that's not all royal and believed what's right under his family throne rules. Go find another chick, ask Lee but not my ass. Also, he wanted to give me everything that I dreamed of, that I couldn't accomplish it for whatever reason. Part of me, actually believed of what he was saying is true; it felt like he really wanted to give me everything. He didn't sound like a sugar daddy, but a real man that is willing to give up his life and able to build his woman's dreams. I mean, all men should do that for their woman, but whatever Ke'Jerome's goals were, it seemed it already accomplished. This simply doesn't change the subject, that I am going to be with him and marry him. No, thank you, I am not giving up three years with Kent. Now with him...I don't know what the hell was in his mind, giving him the right to search my house or my trash can and called me to see if I am pregnant. If I am pregnant, I'll tell him; if I am not, then there's no reason to even bringing it up. At the same time, he does need to know everything that's going around in my life, so that I'll take that back what I just said. Now since Kent is going to be away for the whole week, I guess I'll just work, work, masturbate and work, work. 

Anyways, right now I am counting the money after I just gave a weird lap dance to an old man. Why old men come to strip clubs? Are they that desperate for a sexy lady? I then heard beeping noises, I looked and it was Ke'Jerome sent me a message. I know, I know... Why the hell I am texting him? Well, for one reason, it's good to play with his feelings. Two, he's going to be my brother in law someday. Three, I want to know how's he and Lee are doing. I really trying my best to convince him to give my girl a chance and forget about me.

Then another vibrate happened, I sighed, put my money in my bag and checked what he responded.

Ke'Jerome: Yo, what time are you going to finish working?

Me: Why do you want to know?

Ke'Jerome: Stop playin baby girl.

Me: At 11.

Ke'Jerome: Aight, good, I'm going to holla at you tonight.

Me: You are still with Lee?

Ke'Jerome: Yeah, why? Jealous?

Me: No.

Ke'Jerome: Yes, you are, haha.

"Nina!" Janessa yelled out my name.

"Yes?" I replied to her.

"Go upstairs in the VIP lounge," Janessa told me.

"VIP?" I asked her as she nodded her head. She left, I sighed and quickly replied back to Ke'Jerome. Time to make another 200 bucks.

Me: Gotta go, another private dance...In the VIP lounge.

Ke'Jerome: Ooh, tell me who the nigga is? He better knows the rules of mah club!

Me: Bye Ke'Jerome.

Ke'Jerome: I'll be waiting for u.

 I stopped replying to Ke'Jerome, he's funny and very strict about me. I don't know what's going on his head, wow turning 30 does make you lose a lot of brain knowledge and common sense. I got up from the bench and started walking upstairs to this VIP lounge, I never been in here before, only the top professional dancers or strippers. Me? I'm just a regular, newbie dancer. I don't know how to do a split, or do swirls and twirls. Just shake my ass, go down and twerk. Do a little wine and grind. I am not looking forward to seeing this VIP nigga. I finally made up to the top, knocked on the door, and made sure the nigga is there already sitting waiting for me. He replied, but in a low, deep baritone voice. I walked inside, saw the lights are dim, the VIP lounge is so big and way different than downstairs. I closed the door, saw a big stage on top, a disco ball on top, going around circles on the tall, long pole. One chair in the middle with a bunch of drinks, I looked and saw a big bed, what the fuck? These professional dancers have sex with these VIP men? Ew, certainly, I am not doing that.