A Royal Nigeria Vacation 1

Ke'Jerome

Ke'Jerome took his mug and drank some more of his black coffee, he had been on his laptop the whole entire day making reservations for whatever place in Nigeria. He done his research, talked to his grandfather, and made a lot of plans. He just couldn't wait for Saturday dinner, he's going to surprise his friends and family, especially, his wifey, Nina. That's when he heard a door shut, he looked up, and saw Megan with her straight hair and in her trench coat.

"Megan! Welcome back!" he said.

Her eyebrows arched, she never expected to see her boss and his office such a mess. What happened now? "Um.. Mr. Knight, what's going on?" she asked him.

"Keep your bags packed again because we are going to Nigeria to visit my grandparents," he said as he stood up, leaned by his desk while took a sip of his coffee.

"Oh really? What made you decide that decision?"

He chuckled, put down his mug, and crossed his arms... "Life... Just life," he smirked while walked past by her and out the door. He went down the hall to his room and heard his phone ringing. He saw a bunch of messages from his friends and family asking questions about this dinner. He chuckled as he pressed to call his parents and then his father answered.

"Ke'Jerome..."

"Yes, father."

"Seriously?"

"Yup, we are going to see grandpops, you know how much he wants me to visit him."

"Alright, I'm right with you."

"Thanks, how's mom?"

"She's excited and already packing up her bags," his father joked as they both laughed through the phone.

"Alright, see you Saturday."

"Bye, Pops," he hung up, sighed as he headed to the bathroom. He then opened the cabinet and saw his depressant pills empty. He doesn't know why but he realized that he doesn't need it anymore. He threw away the container, turned on the shower, took off his clothes, and went in. Saturday needs to hurry up quickly.

Avya

"Bye, Miss. Avya!" CJ yelled as he went inside his mother's car.

"Night, bye girl," Avya waved at them, Deidra did the same thing, and went inside. Avya got inside her car and sighed. She couldn't believe what just happened, not only she told her feelings about Chauncey to Deidra, but she met up with her ex-man from high school, Kyle Lewis. He was her typical sweetheart, he played on the football and basketball team, how did he managed it? No one knew, but he did and he played it well. Though their love couldn't go on because he moved to another state for college which she understand. Now he's back and there's a possibility that he wants her back to try again their love. Avya can't, though she's already in a relationship; a complicated relationship with Chauncey. Which she just remembered, she had to call him again for hanging him up like that. She turned on her bluetooth on, put her usb in her phone, and started her car.

"Call Chauncey," she told it and it automatically called him. "Babe?" she called out to him?

"Yes, babe, what happened?!" he asked loudly.

"What? Nothing, I just wanna apologized about hanging up on you."

"Oh, it's fine with me. Um, can I come over?"

"Why?"

"I wanna see you, please," he begged.

"Uhh, I don't know, Chauncey. It's been a long day and I just wanna rest," she told him as she made a right turn and headed to her house. She didn't hear any words coming out the phone meaning that he was upset. "Chauncey?" she called out to him and heard nothing. She sighed, took out her phone out the bluetooth, turned off her car, and got out. She doesn't understand what's up with him but she's not going to be play this kind of game with him. She unlocked her door, went inside, and paused for a minute.