Chapter 9: Nina

Next morning, I woke up so peacefully and relax that I didn't know what happened last night. I looked at the other side of the bed, saw Ke'Jerome still sleeping so sexy: his dreads are all over his face and his chest was breathing so heavily, he even snored a little but I didn't care. I got up from my bed, checked my phone, I had to call Kent and checked on him to see if slept well. I took a good shower in this amazing big bathroom, looked outside and sighed. Man, if I had my own money, I would buy this kind of house for myself only. After done taking a shower, I put on my bright, yellow short dress and went downstairs. I saw Megan cleaning the living room, she looked at me as I smiled at her.

"Morning Miss. Nina."

"Morning Megan, how you doing?"

"Doing well, you want me to clean your room for you?"

"No, no. Ke'Jerome is still sleeping. I'm going to cook some breakfast," I told her and she nodded her head.

I went to the kitchen, opened up the fridge and started looking at what can I make. I smiled, grabbed everything that I needed and started cooking. If I did continue going to school, I would have taken a cooking class and learn how to make so many healthy different meals. It was important for me to stay healthy, but also be a little fat sometimes. I love food and cooking. I was kind of surprised, last night hearing Ke'Jerome's life different than mine; he had everything, and I had to work hard, every day to able do what I can do. I didn't even understand why did I cry for? I hoped, I'm not the bad person here... I just wanted to be happy, able doing getting everything without no problem and my brother... My own little brother, I don't want him to go through what I have gone through.

"Nina?" I turned around, saw Megan looking worried for me.

I sniffed my nose a little, "Yes?" I asked.

"Are you alright? I heard you crying a little, also your phone is ringing," she pointed at my phone on the counter. I looked and saw Lee called me twice; I missed Lee so much it been two days since we have a talk. I promise you that after breakfast, I'm going straight to Lee's house and check what's my girl doing.

"I'm fine, just thinking a little. Thank you for telling me," I told her as she nodded her head.

***

After 30 minutes of cooking, yes, I cook very slow, but my food always came out good. I made some hash browns, two cooked omelets with bacon grits, onions, red and green pepper in it. I cooked either black coffee or just poured orange juice if Ke'Jerome doesn't like coffee. I smiled big, damn, I am so hungry. I quickly grabbed a plate in the top cabinet, then suddenly I heard loud yawning and groaning.

"My, my... Who's cooking up here?!" I turned around, saw Ke'Jerome in the same boxers but with a white t-shirt on walking downstairs. My God, I had to turn my back around because even with a little peak of Ke'Jerome; he got me turned on. "Morning wifey," I heard his deep baritone voice closer to me, I couldn't turn around... I just couldn't. He then laid some kisses on my neck, put his hands on my waist and swayed me a little.

"Ke'Jerome..." I tried to respond without moaning.

"You cooking up for the King?" he bit my neck, I closed my eyes, leaned forward and quietly moaned. He then smacked my ass hard, I jumped a little and whined because of the pain. "Why ain't you moaning loud enough, honey? Let me hear your ass, beg for Ke'Jerome," he turned me around, I shook, looked into his amazing hazel eyes and I was lost for words... Am I falling for Ke'Jerome? I can't be, though, I love Kent, he has my heart and everything. God, what are you doing to me? I then instantly went for his lips, he responded by kissing me back, cupping both of my cheeks and we were kissing roughly. I dropped the spatula on the floor, rubbed all over his arms, chest, he picked me up and laid me on top of the counter. He kissed me all over my chest, his kisses are so different than Kent; it was so sweet, loving and romantic. I sat up, he took off his shirt, and I took off my dress. He looked at my bare naked chest, I smirked at him and he instantly was hypnotized by it. Ke'Jerome went kissed each breast with one lick, I was gone, I finally moaned for him; exactly what he wanted.