Chapter 3: Kent

I was finishing up these last assignments, you might think, "Oh great another drug lord, oh, the next knight throne family," look, I didn't care about that shit, I am so happy that K.J received all the glory and responsibility from my father. You know what I got? All the attention from my mama, man I love her for that and I thanked her so much. I was treated like a real, normal kid while growing up, mostly mom taught me how to be a man and able to handle a woman. That was why my relationships with women lasted longer than K.J and that is why I am going to marry Nina anytime soon now. The door opened showing one of my best buddies, Liam Dennis walking in with a huge smile on his face, "Hey boss!" Liam shouted.

Liam is one my best friend since my mom raised me while growing up, she sent me to private white school. I didn't get bullied or get scared because being one of the few blacks made me stronger and better than all of them. How did we meet? Let just say that he is my white nerd partner, he helped me so much in school and I helped him out throughout the ladies. That's how he got married to his future wife Sarah Picker and now Liam is my partner in my drug business. He is so smart at calculating, percentage and so much other math crap.

"What's up, man? I'm about to head out so I could see my woman," I asked him, we shook hands and he sat down on the chair.

"Oh, how's Nina doing? It's been awhile since I saw her," he asked.

"Much better, but I don't know man, she has been kind of lacking on money yo. I asked her to let me help her but she refused, some women usually begged for the money out my pockets...But Nina though, she's hard like a hot melted volcanic rock!" I joked as he laughed. "It's true man, hopefully when I married her ass that her money and my money will be our money," he shook his head, what I said is truth and right, I want Nina to take my money. Now that she can depend on me, but she can able help out her brother. I know for years she wanted to give her brother whatever he wanted, but she wanted to do it her way and not with anybody's help.

"Look, man, I hope that Nina would get some sense that you are her man and you are willing to help her out," he stated and I nodded my head in agreement.

"You know what, that's what I mutherfucking going to do. Talk to her about this situation because I love Nina and I am willing to help her whatever she needs. Aight, I'll catch you later Liam, tell Sarah I said hey," I got up, dapped his shoulder and he nodded his head.

"Aight boss, good luck!" he shouted, I waved and went downstairs the place. My warehouse isn't big than I thought, I trust the people I only care about, it just it's a crazy world out here that no one can be trusted. The only people I trusted fully is Nina, my mama, and Liam. Yes, I didn't say my father or K.J. I don't hate them or anything, but I could be very skeptical about them when it comes to business...Even if father helped me out opened this new business.

I got inside my 2015 fancy, exotic, Bugatti, gray car, and started it. I put on my shades, turned up the music, and then drove away. The first artist was J.Cole, this nigga put out some good raps about niggas out here and the ladies too. One day, I will meet him and who knows give him some beats of my own. Haha. I made a left turn, then suddenly saw my baby's car parked in front of the apartment. I stopped the music, took off my shades, and got out the car. I grabbed my keys, put it in my pockets, and walked to the front door. Nina and I don't live together yet because she had so much stuff that she couldn't bare throw any away. I asked so many times to live in my crib, but she doesn't want to. I know you are wondering what kind of relationship is this? I asked myself the same thing, we love each other and do so many things for each but it feels like so many things are unattached that it doesn't feel like we are together.

I unlocked the door with the spare key she gave me, I walked in and looked around to see if she's here. "Nina? Babe!" I yelled out.

"I'm in the shower," she yelled back.