Chapter 13: Chauncey

Well, guys, I just told Avya that I am the father of CJ

Well, guys, I just told Avya that I am the father of CJ. The looks on her face were confused and upset. I don't know how she was feeling right now. "Avya, are you alright, ma?" I asked her.

"How did this happen? How did you meet Deidra" she first asked me.

"It just happened four years ago. I met Deidra at her third year of college, we met at the club, talked, hit off, and started dating. We both love each other that one night, we had sex and I guessed the protection wasn't really protecting us and we had Chauncey Junior," I explained to her, "But listen, Avya, I don't love Deidra. What we had before, it's over with. I love you and want to continue to be with you. Don't let Deidra and CJ get over your head okay?" I tried to calm her down but she had tears streaming down her face. "Avya," I tried to touch her face but she refused.

"I can't believe this, you lied to me, Chauncey... Why couldn't you tell me that on the first day we met? So, so... You don't have a younger brother?" she asked me and I shook my head no. "I can't believe you, Chauncey! I hate you! I put all my trust into you and everything!" she pushed me and hit me so hard.

"Avya, come on!"

"Come on what?! You fucking let my best friend and son alone!"

"I didn't, ma--"

"Don't call me ma, I'm not your ma!" she screamed and I sighed.

"I only left Deidra because we don't connect and love each other anymore, she threatened me to stay with her. If not, she would take CJ to custody!" I pleaded my case to her.

"You should have stayed! Do you think I can handle my best friend's child around me? When you know damn sure CJ wants his mother and father to get back together," she stood up and looked down on me.

"Avya, please, CJ will have to understand that I don't love his mother--"

"No! No, no. Chauncey, please, I can't talk to you now," she then walked away from me, I pulled her arm and she pushed me. "I'm leaving," she grabbed her purse but I pulled her bag away, "Give me my bag, Chauncey."

"No! Please, stay here. It's too dangerous out there. I'm sorry, baby, please stay, I love you, please," I begged her, now tears were streaming down my face. Shit, I promised myself that I won't get emotional, but I am. I never felt so hard for a woman ever since Deidra and I broke up.

She looked at me, cupped my face, kissed me on the lips, and then wiped my tears, "I love you, Chauncey, I really do, but until I figured out what I should do... I think we should take a break for now," she explained, those were not the words I was looking forward hearing.

"No, no. Baby, Avya, please... We could work this out, CJ will love you--"

"What about Deidra? I have all the happiness and she doesn't?" she asked me.

"Oh well," I shrugged.

"It's not oh well, she's my best friend."

"I don't love her... I love you," I wrapped my arms around her, she grabbed my arms tight and laid her head on my chest. I kissed her head and she sighed. "Please, stay here. I don't want you to leave," I begged her again.

She sighed again, "Okay, I won't leave," she responded, tried to kiss her but she refused.

"Avya."

"I don't want to kiss you right now, I'm tired and I'm sleeping on the couch."

"What? Sleep with me."

"No, Chauncey, it's better for me to sleep here."

"Nah, baby, I ain't leaving you sleeping here. This is my house and I want you to sleep in my bed."

"Ugh, okay. Just stop the begging," I took her hand and we walked to the bedroom. I turned on the lights, it's so quiet between us that it feels like one of us wanted to scream. Avya got on the bed with her shorts and tank top. I sighed, turned off the lights, went on the bed, and put my arm around her. She then groaned and turned her back towards me. Man, why she giving me her fat ass for? I know what I did was wrong but I am simply not leaving Avya for Deidra. I refused... Deidra is the death of me and now Avya is my life.

______________________________________________________________________________

What do you think about Avya and Chauncey's situation?

#TeamChauncey&Avya?

                        OR

#TeamChauncey&Deidra?

That's all for the updates!

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!

Killin Them

~Willnide0357~

^_^