Part 2

Welcome back again to Part 2 of My Love For A Druglord: Love, Drugs, and Betrayal

I hope you guys are ready for this part because it's probably one of the best parts I have ever written 😍😍😍😍

Here are the cover and synopsis...

Nina is gorgeous there! Love her! Now here's the synopsis!

After being three years with her boyfriend Kent found out that he was drugged by his ex-girlfriend Lauren Woods, and him proposing to her. With Ke'Jerome is trying to give her everything she wanted, helping her and her family out. Nina is in great brother love triangle. She has a lot to think about of what she should do. Will she pick Kent, continuing being a relationship with him and able to rebuild her trust in him? Or will she finally be with Ke'Jerome?

Ke'Jerome is angry than he was then before hearing his wifey is engaged to his brother is pissing him the hell off. He now has to step his game 10 times than before and make Nina fully his. Will he get her this time? Or they are simply going to be secret lovers? Will he allow it?

Kent is enthusiastic that Nina is fiancée and he has her back. This time, he isn't going to let Lauren ruin his relationship again. Or Kent is going to mess up again?

Avya is a smart, crazy, and outgoing woman. While growing up, she will always have been called the mean girl, the bully, even the bitch won't shut up. She has a lot going on ever since she lost her mother, she has reunited her arch nemesis Nina and become friends with her best friend Lee. Not only but also, can get closer to her new candy man... Chauncey Willows. Avya set a lot of boundaries before he gets her candy but ever since she started dating him... He's perfect, the man she ever wanted. Until one day she met someone that will release Chauncey's deepest secret. Is he really her perfect charming?

Chauncey is Ke'Jerome's best man; he's loyal and charming fella. With the help of his best friend ever since middle school, he has everything he ever wanted. The only thing he's missing is a sexy, smart woman that's independent, funny, and outgoing. When he called this girl name Avya on the phone, immediately, his heart started beating like crazy. He has to prove that he's perfect for her, and willing to move forward on this relationship, but is he really perfect?

The two sisters Lauren and Daisy on a mission to getting the two brothers Ke'Jerome and Kent to be with them... They can't, though because both brothers have their heart belonging to Nina. Now the sisters have to be goodie sisters and be close to everyone. When they do, they have to make sure Nina stays in her lane and stay away from Ke'Jerome and Kent... For good.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Stay tune for the 1st chapter! 

Killin Them!

~Willnide0357~

^_^