Chapter 22: Nina

Man, what a crazy day... Well, for me mostly. I can't believe Lee's stupid dumb ass drugged me! That's her revenge to get back by drugging me? I thought having sex with Ke'Jerome was? Oh well, I don't care anymore... What's really pissing me off is stupid Kent and his fucking bitch, Lauren. I knew, I shouldn't go crazy for a bitch and not let her get to me... But hearing another bitch saying that she sucked your man's dick and then you fucked him... Is way beyond unbelievable to bare. Three years with Kent; three fucking years... I don't know if I could able to trust him. This is hard, my head is still hurting me, I just need to relax, and go home. I know my mother and Jethro are worrying about me, but who should I call?

"Nina?" I lifted my eyes up, saw Christopher standing in front of me, smiling.

"Hey," I answered him.

"Oh good, are you able to speak now?"

"Speak about what?"

"What happened to you and do you want to press charges?"

"No, no... I don't want to press charges," I told him, I rather fight this bitch instead of pressing charges. I know Lauren's ass will find a way out of this situation anyways.

"Are you sure? This count as a second-degree murder," he told me as I shook my head no.

"I'll be fine, Christopher, I just want to go home that's all."

"Well, you can't go home right now. The only person that is here is Ke'Jerome and his brother Kent left him to look over for you," he explained to me.

"Wait, Ke'Jerome is here? The hell? Can you send him in here for me, please?" I questioned him.

"Alright, I will. But please, Nina, if you need any help... You have my number," he winked at me then walked away. I sighed, Christopher is a great guy but I don't know... I kind of feel weirded out when he's around me. I waited for a few minutes, crossed my arms and saw Ke'Jerome walking with a smile of joy, showing his straight teeth at me.

"Hey, wife, you feeling aight?" Ke'Jerome asked me.

"Yeah, I'm happy to be still alive," I answered him.

"That's good. Rough day, huh?"

"I guess," I shrugged and rolled my eyes.

He then went to pull the chair closer to me, he grabbed my hands and looked at me. "What happened between you and Kent?"

"He cheated on me that's what happened. That bitch Lauren came back, wanting me to stay away from her man when he broke up with her and not me. She came inside my apartment telling me that if I don't stay away from him, she's going to shoot me. She told me that she sucked him up and they fucked. I got up, that's when she shot me in the chest and arm. I can't believe him," I explained to him, he put his hands on his head and shook it.

"Man, and you believe her? Why don't you listen to my brother instead?"

"I don't know."

"See, you can't be accusing Kent like that if you don't know half the story."

"What's the story, Ke'Jerome? He told you huh?" I took my hands out of his hands and put it on my hips.

"No, that's not what I'm saying, Nina. You can't trust every bitch that tells you something, for instance... Did you know about Lee's plan drugging me?"

My eyes widen at him, "What? You think I knew she was going to drug you? Hello, Ke'Jerome?! She drugged me too!"

"Answer me, Nina, did you or did not know that she was going to drug me first?" he demanded as his voice stiffens to seriousness. I stood quietly and looked on the other side.